Hekseville Citizen
271 posts

Re: if you suffer from freeze ups post here,

Jul 31, 2013
Same here, only this game and only TFOTG so far.
Message 31 of 41 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
89 posts

Jul 31, 2013

Well yall guys r lucky at least yall can play and keep ur **bleep** i had to create another account and start from scracth until they fixed this sh..!

"There be no regrets when the worms come"
Message 32 of 41 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3054 posts

Jul 31, 2013

All, we're aware of the issue and apologize for the troubles. We're looking into it!

In the meantime, could you let us know if turning off your media servers helps at all?

I know we asked this before, but wanted to check again.

Message 33 of 41 (235 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Re: More multiplayer freezing past 3 days

Jul 31, 2013
Your lucky as hell then i had to return my first disc for freezing on me literally everyday!! luckily i got the warranty anyway this disc is better it only freezes about 2 or three times a week lol! but this past week it has been freezing like everyday! I had the same experience you had with your party. we all had to reboot and restore....
Message 34 of 41 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Jul 31, 2013

gypsy816 wrote:

All, we're aware of the issue and apologize for the troubles. We're looking into it!

In the meantime, could you let us know if turning off your media servers helps at all?

I know we asked this before, but wanted to check again.

Turning off the media does nothing what so ever. tried turning it on, tried turing it off and my ps3 still freezing at least once a night if not more. this needs to get fix and fast.

"May the odds forever be in you favor"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 35 of 41 (223 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Jul 31, 2013

Becareful dude, I started with the same problem never had frozen but a week ago my ps3 froze like 10 times or more and after that my ps3 turns off, now i try to run the game and the system turns off, I went to see a profesional and said i needed to reballing the ps3, this will cost me 100 dlls Smiley Sad  by the way my ps3 is the old slim version.

Message 36 of 41 (221 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2013

Ravn, two of his friends, and me were playing lastnight and we got the freeze a total of four times in probably 2 hours I would say IF this game destroys my PS3 well what then SSM? 

Message 37 of 41 (204 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 1, 2013

Been having "Crashension" nightmares of my own, the last two weeks or so. It began happening on 2-player Trial of the Gods matches. First with weird little problems like the final stage of the Desert not wanting to load and began with the hard system freezes in Forum of Hercules. EVERY time I try to enter FoH with another player, it freezes/crashes the system just seconds before you would normally hear the "Round One: Begin" bit. After close to a dozen crashes, I (finally) decided to stay away from co-op until (hopefully) we get some kind of fix. Next Issues came with 4 v 4 Team Favor matches. Same freeze up/hard reset, PS3-killing results. I'm using a year old 320GB slim and media servers have been disabled on my system for months. I'm positive that's not the issue at all. I hope SSM can figure out exactly what the problem is and fix this before there's no community left. I know myself and the folks I've been playing/crashing with can not be alone in being half paranoid to even attempt to play this game anymore. It's an incredible game but all the XP in the world isn't worth ending up with a fried system.

Message 38 of 41 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Aug 1, 2013

does not do squat gypsy, you know i pm you and the other administraters and get total squat, please pm me with some sort of answer, i have kids that were devastated by theloss of everything on our system, not a hardware issue as you can see by the posts here. now again i ask,what are we gonna do about this situation?

[URL=http://media.photobucket.com/user/unrealpat07/media/2ns13s3.gif.html][IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b308/unrealpat07/2ns13s3.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Message 39 of 41 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Aug 1, 2013

WELL?!!!!

[URL=http://media.photobucket.com/user/unrealpat07/media/2ns13s3.gif.html][IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b308/unrealpat07/2ns13s3.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Message 40 of 41 (159 Views)
0 Likes