Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

Re: More multiplayer freezing past 3 days

Jul 21, 2013

Mine is a new slimmer, and in do time Hypnosis you will experience this.

Message 11 of 41 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2926 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 21, 2013

Mine has frozen in SP and MP a few times but not a lot. My PS3 is a 120gb slim with very little space left and it's a bit over 3 years old now.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 12 of 41 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1844 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 21, 2013

HYPNOSIS wrote:

Hmm I dont think my game has ever frozen in either sp or mp. All the people who are having constant freezing,what type of ps3 do you have? Fat/slim/new slimmer?

Maybe list your system and/or model numbers to see if there is certain models are being effected. 

Slim model. GB 60. I think so...

Better go back to check my PS3's box to confirm

EDITED: Fixed. Confirmed

Message 13 of 41 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Jul 21, 2013
Efinitly in team favor with my party i froze and my data could hv been corrupted....NOT COOL!!!
Message 14 of 41 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Jul 21, 2013

I thought it was just me but I see many other with similar issues.

Been getting extreme lag delays, freezing and timer timing too quickly in trial of the gods.

Just when I decided to use my 5x XP points. These XP points should have some sort of timer on them instead of just running out.

I mean you can't play 48hrs straight this way when you stop the timer will stop and just only use what you played

Message 15 of 41 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Jul 21, 2013
Yea game freezing and having to restart tour entire ps3. I can also tell you its not hardware or version related in terms of the ps3 its GoW causing it. Me,Sora,AirJordan and either p4e, satan or destrukto were in a 4v4 tfotg yesterday midway through the enemy team entirely disconnects at once, 3 minutes later my screen freezes and cant do anything but restart ps3. Sign back on and we all had gotten he freeze screen and had to restart ps3, and since the whole enemy team also disconnected at once i can only assume it happened to them too, thats 8 seperate people encountering it. No way we all have the same hardware id and version numbers for our ps3
Message 16 of 41 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
30 posts

Jul 21, 2013

Game freezes on me at least 3 times for every two hrs played. completely ridiculous verging on unplayable

Message 17 of 41 (242 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jul 23, 2013

Same problem, guys.

My Ps3 is perfect, never had a problem (never!), but with this game (as soon as I downloaded the patch 1.09), the game crashed 7-8 times in the last 15 days ...

I'm sick of this. I don't want to risk compromising my PS3, for a game...

Message 18 of 41 (227 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 23, 2013

gRaphiK-_- wrote:
Yea game freezing and having to restart tour entire ps3. I can also tell you its not hardware or version related in terms of the ps3 its GoW causing it. Me,Sora,AirJordan and either p4e, satan or destrukto were in a 4v4 tfotg yesterday midway through the enemy team entirely disconnects at once, 3 minutes later my screen freezes and cant do anything but restart ps3. Sign back on and we all had gotten he freeze screen and had to restart ps3, and since the whole enemy team also disconnected at once i can only assume it happened to them too, thats 8 seperate people encountering it. No way we all have the same hardware id and version numbers for our ps3

This is reassuring and terrifying at the same time.

Message 19 of 41 (218 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 28, 2013

Same problem here, only recently bought new game (bout 5 days ago)
played 2 days solo, then tried MP

never freezes in solo game (only played entire game once)(bah - Smiley Tongue )

first 2 days MP no problem what so ever
now 5th day (3rd day MP), I can't play 2 matches in a row due to freezing, usually pretty close to end of game (close to #points needed or time ending) not sure if it has anything to do with it... but it does s*ck hard then.

after first few times turned of PS3 for a while, let it cool, then retsarted, played about 2 or 3 games, thought it was all fine, then happened again, that's when I looked it up and came in here.

Have PS3 slim 500Gig, version 1.09

very nerve wrecking Smiley Sad

Message 20 of 41 (197 Views)
0 Likes