Highlighted
Jan 10 2013
By: CALLmeDADDY----- First Son 11 posts

More Game Mode, Warrior customization, Weapon customization, and a better level up process

4 replies 124 views Edited Jan 10, 2013

We need more game mode just having three will bore us to death after awhile. I feel this game need to let u decide skin tone muscle tone and etc. I use the hammer most of the time there level 3 it will be cool to show a little difference to let the rest of the players know u have a prestige weapon. Lobby doesn't show anyone skill level weapon of choice  nor anything else. And final an Invite menu will be nice you know for the people who like to play in party.

Level 22

GOD OF WAR

CALLMEDADDY-ADD ME

Message 1 of 5 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Re: More Game Mode, Warrior customization, Weapon customization, and a better level up process

Jan 10, 2013

I agree 100%

we cannot repeat this more... it needs to be adressed as much as possible.

The best way to create empathy between player and avatar is costumization.

Aestetical as a first layer and them performace costumization to add depth and long term exploration.

DO IT!

Message 2 of 5 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

Re: More Game Mode, Warrior customization, Weapon customization, and a better level up process

Jan 10, 2013

Please remember this is a beta. We are testing the game for game breaking bugs. This isn't the final product. They have to save some things for the actual release. There will be a 4th game mode, more maps, another weapons class, etc.. This is their first time with mulitplayer and it is really impressive what they have done so far.

Message 3 of 5 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Jan 10, 2013
You are correct, yet the expectations with GOW are always super high... and you only get one chance to make a first impression.

and since i really like this game so far, and wish for multiplayer to stay part of future GOW, as a beta tester i relly hope they push the limits to make a better end result.

Message 4 of 5 (114 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jan 10, 2013
you hit it right on the head!!!
Message 5 of 5 (101 Views)
0 Likes