Jun 07 2013
By: AirJordan73 Fender Bender 3413 posts

MoC glitch

3 replies 127 views Edited Jun 7, 2013
I was playing MoC 4 player, and one of the other guys somehow became invincible, and able to heal any one that went down. No attacks would do damage, and of he was kicked off the edge he would glitch back on, he wouldn't die
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 1 of 4 (127 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1047 posts

Re: MoC glitch

Jun 8, 2013
Lol it happens accidentally
God of Wealth
Message 2 of 4 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
403 posts

Jun 8, 2013

AirJordan73 wrote:
I was playing MoC 4 player, and one of the other guys somehow became invincible, and able to heal any one that went down. No attacks would do damage, and of he was kicked off the edge he would glitch back on, he wouldn't die

The reason you couldn't hurt him is because what the glitch does is makes the game think the player is on your team. That is the same reason why he could save other players, the game thinks he's saving a team-mate instead of getting a brutal kill. These players are killable but even if you were able to they only receive a suicide instead of you getting credit.

I've had it happen enough times to myself now that I know what causes it, however I'll never post it in the forums. 

photo Posiedon2.jpg
Message 3 of 4 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3413 posts

Jun 8, 2013

BIueSteel wrote:

AirJordan73 wrote:

The reason you couldn't hurt him is because what the glitch does is makes the game think the player is on your team. That is the same reason why he could save other players, the game thinks he's saving a team-mate instead of getting a brutal kill. These players are killable but even if you were able to they only receive a suicide instead of you getting credit.

I've had it happen enough times to myself now that I know what causes it, however I'll never post it in the forums. 

that is smart, a lot of people on here would use the glitch to win every single MoC game they played, which would make leveling up even easier for some people.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 4 of 4 (81 Views)
0 Likes