Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1495 posts

Re: MoC Highlights: Hades - Last Man Standing

Jun 16, 2013
It's debatable imo. At God armour rank 3 level, if I switch to the setup you suggested (let's call yours setup B and the one I was using setup A) I'm losing 16 Physical Resist but am trading that for 14 health. I honestly don't know which is preferable, probably depends on personal preference.

With setup A you have less health and elemental resist but more physical Resist and cooldown reduction. With setup B its reversed. I'm not sure whether it's better to have more health and less physical resist or visa versa. The game doesn't exactly allow for adequate means to test this.

Overall I guess I'd use setup A more as the majority of attacks coming your way will be physical. That said if I knew I was playing 3 Zeus' I'd switch to setup B in a heartbeat.

Check out my channel for GoW matches, highlights and other videos.
Message 11 of 16 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Jun 16, 2013
Dabeast, I hope you dont find this offensive, but you have improved quite a lot since the first time you uploadd your videos! I liked it
Message 12 of 16 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1495 posts

Jun 16, 2013

s_eric9 wrote:
Dabeast, I hope you dont find this offensive, but you have improved quite a lot since the first time you uploadd your videos! I liked it

My videos have improved or my game play? 

I don't take offence to either. Prior to my first GoW vid I had only ever made one video. I make the videos since I enjoy the creative aspect but it's good to know people enjoy them. 

If you're referring to my game play then cheers. I guess it's only natural that all of us who have been playing since release day we're going to get better. Especially with the pools of information here. 

Check out my channel for GoW matches, highlights and other videos.
Message 13 of 16 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11720 posts

Jun 16, 2013

you have a fan on the U.S. server...

IMG_20130615_220313.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 14 of 16 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1655 posts

Jun 16, 2013

hahah ive played that guy before hes ok lol when i played him i acutally mistook his name for DaBeast151 (my apologies btw) that was the whole reason i stayed in that match i was all like yay finally a challenge then i wiped the floor with him but he got me back in the next lobby after i had realized my mistake lolz

- CPT of the Lomabax Preatorian Guard

"don't forget to buy poison arrows in order to f**k you chair"- epic name bro
Message 15 of 16 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
412 posts

Jun 16, 2013

Nice :smileyhappy:

----------

----------
Message 16 of 16 (47 Views)