Jun 08 2013
By: AirJordan73 Fender Bender 3413 posts

Matchmaking

3 replies 111 views Edited Jun 8, 2013

Does anybody know if SSM is working on a fix for matchmaking, or if they are going to find a way that people in different countries could play each other? My friend is going to be shipped to Japan for a one year deployment, and now him and I cant play each other because of the lag. Is there going to be a fix for this at all?

If anyone in the U.S is looking for someone to play with, let me know. Add me... AirJordan73. I usually play 2v2 TFOG but I also play 4v4 and MoC 4 player.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 1 of 4 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

Re: Matchmaking

Jun 8, 2013

SSM has said that they are still working on trying to make match-making better, but 1.07 made it worse for me with a party, 1.05 my whole 4 ppl party could find a match like nothing, but now it takes forever to. Sadly, I dont think they would be able to make it so u can play with a friend across the oceans, it they try they probably might make the match-making worse.

Message 2 of 4 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3413 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Jessie117 wrote:

SSM has said that they are still working on trying to make match-making better, but 1.07 made it worse for me with a party, 1.05 my whole 4 ppl party could find a match like nothing, but now it takes forever to. Sadly, I dont think they would be able to make it so u can play with a friend across the oceans, it they try they probably might make the match-making worse.

That is the same for me, I had no problems finding a match with 1.05, now 1.07 hits and it takes literally 45 minutes to find a match. Id be in a lobby with 3 other people, and some leave because it takes to long to find a match. I understand that it is hard work, and there will always be problems, but I dont see how match making got worse, fast. I love SSM but MP matchmaking is not their strong area. I figured that over seas MP play will never be good. ive had no problems playing friends over seas on call of duty, I had hoped that it would be fixed, but I will just wait and see

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 3 of 4 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
983 posts

Jun 8, 2013

I really wish that SSM would just connect all the regions so I can play against different people, but they would neeed to make it have less lag which doesn't seem possible right now. How do other games manage to do this?

Message 4 of 4 (75 Views)
0 Likes