Reply
Feb 05 2013
By: gaul51xx Hekseville Citizen 279 posts
Offline

March 12th 2013!!!

22 replies 279 views Edited Feb 5, 2013

I have so much hype built up for this game. What will you do first when game is released? Hop right into the story or go online and rank up your warrior?

Message 1 of 23 (279 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4062 posts
 

Re: March 12th 2013!!!

[ Edited ]
Feb 5, 2013

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/God-of-War-Ascension-General/SP-vs-Mp/m-p/39275207#M1778

Things seem to get off topic rapidly over on the actual Ascension threads, but oh well.

I'll be doing MP first until my XP bonus wears off.

 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 2 of 23 (273 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/07/2009
Offline
787 posts
 

Re: March 12th 2013!!!

Feb 5, 2013

Skip my last class and play till I cant keep my eyes open Smiley Happy

 

I will start the MP I think, I am excited for the SP but not as much as the MP. But I will def make time for the SP.

 

Just as excited for March 12th.

Message 3 of 23 (270 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/21/2012
Offline
279 posts
 

Re: March 12th 2013!!!

Feb 5, 2013

haha well atleast I know people have similar thoughts.

Message 4 of 23 (266 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/10/2013
Offline
274 posts
 

Re: March 12th 2013!!!

Feb 5, 2013

d1v4d wrote:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/God-of-War-Ascension-General/SP-vs-Mp/m-p/39275207#M1778

Things seem to get off topic rapidly over on the actual Ascension threads, but oh well.

I'll be doing MP first until my XP bonus wears off.


I'll be doing some MP first and let that XP bonus really work in my favor as well, I wonder if the bonus will work in SP as well. It just says "in game XP". It doesn't actually say online or MP experience.  If we go by the other games you needed the orbs to level up your weapons in those as well.  Depending on the level system they go with for MP , you may want to stretch out the levels a little.

@ d1v4d  do you really want to send them to a thread where  THAT GUY is there to harass them at whatever they say? lol

Message 5 of 23 (244 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4062 posts
 

Re: March 12th 2013!!!

Feb 5, 2013

rachelnlucas wrote:

d1v4d wrote:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/God-of-War-Ascension-General/SP-vs-Mp/m-p/39275207#M1778

Things seem to get off topic rapidly over on the actual Ascension threads, but oh well.

I'll be doing MP first until my XP bonus wears off.


I'll be doing some MP first and let that XP bonus really work in my favor as well, I wonder if the bonus will work in SP as well. It just says "in game XP". It doesn't actually say online or MP experience.  If we go by the other games you needed the orbs to level up your weapons in those as well.  Depending on the level system they go with for MP , you may want to stretch out the levels a little.

@ d1v4d  do you really want to send them to a thread where  THAT GUY is there to harass them at whatever they say? lol


That is what I regret... but I decided to answer anyways because I know it's not the best thread.

 

Nothing goes untounched over there, unfortunately.


 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 6 of 23 (241 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/08/2013
Offline
5591 posts
 

Re: March 12th 2013!!!

Feb 5, 2013

gaul51xx wrote:

I have so much hype built up for this game. What will you do first when game is released? Hop right into the story or go online and rank up your warrior?


This Is A Balanced Formula .Laughs

 

35% SP Until Platinum Trophy

 

65% MP Until I Reach Max "God-Legacy" Tier

 

Or Until Forever And Ever .Lol

 

I Think Those Bonus 48 Hours XP Boosters Have To Be Activated By The Player At Any Time Until Expiration .

 

So I Plan To Use Them Later Until I Reach Maybe Warrior Rank 45-55 To Use, Seeing As The Higher Ranks Take A Lot Longer To Reach .

 

But It Might Just Be Me Thinking This Way .Laughs

 

As Long We Keep Supporting The GoW MP It Only Improves And Flourishes ; )

 

 

 

_____________________________
Long, Live, The Shade Legion Σκιά !

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 7 of 23 (224 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/12/2012
Offline
1354 posts
 

Re: March 12th 2013!!!

Feb 5, 2013

stripesmarine wrote:

gaul51xx wrote:

I have so much hype built up for this game. What will you do first when game is released? Hop right into the story or go online and rank up your warrior?


This Is A Balanced Formula .Laughs

 

35% SP Until Platinum Trophy

 

65% MP Until I Reach Max "God-Legacy" Tier

 

Or Until Forever And Ever .Lol

 

I Think Those Bonus 48 Hours XP Boosters Have To Be Activated By The Player At Any Time Until Expiration .

 

So I Plan To Use Them Later Until I Reach Maybe Warrior Rank 45-55 To Use, Seeing As The Higher Ranks Take A Lot Longer To Reach .

 

But It Might Just Be Me Thinking This Way .Laughs

 

As Long We Keep Supporting The GoW MP It Only Improves And Flourishes ; )

 

 

 


Regarding the 48 hr booster, I wonder if it's activated right away or you can choose when to activate it?

If there is a choice, I'll probably start SP first. If the bonus starts right away though, then I'll dive into MP to use it up b4 tackling the single player.


Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 8 of 23 (200 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4062 posts
 

Re: March 12th 2013!!!

Feb 5, 2013

DJMadCow wrote:

stripesmarine wrote:

gaul51xx wrote:

I have so much hype built up for this game. What will you do first when game is released? Hop right into the story or go online and rank up your warrior?


This Is A Balanced Formula .Laughs

 

35% SP Until Platinum Trophy

 

65% MP Until I Reach Max "God-Legacy" Tier

 

Or Until Forever And Ever .Lol

 

I Think Those Bonus 48 Hours XP Boosters Have To Be Activated By The Player At Any Time Until Expiration .

 

So I Plan To Use Them Later Until I Reach Maybe Warrior Rank 45-55 To Use, Seeing As The Higher Ranks Take A Lot Longer To Reach .

 

But It Might Just Be Me Thinking This Way .Laughs

 

As Long We Keep Supporting The GoW MP It Only Improves And Flourishes ; )

 

 

 


Regarding the 48 hr booster, I wonder if it's activated right away or you can choose when to activate it?

If there is a choice, I'll probably start SP first. If the bonus starts right away though, then I'll dive into MP to use it up b4 tackling the single player.


Killzone 3 had it where it was activated when you wish (had an expiration, of course), I'm pretty sure. What I hated about it was that it would count down for those 2 days despite if you were online or not. 

I missed out on about half of it cause of that.

 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 9 of 23 (197 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/22/2010
Offline
865 posts
 

Re: March 12th 2013!!!

Feb 9, 2013
I would definitely do SP first. That's what I've been waiting for.
Message 10 of 23 (168 Views)
Reply
0 Likes