Jun 14 2013
By: Vampire_Damian Fender Bender 2926 posts

Manticore Armor

14 replies 316 views Edited Jun 14, 2013

Please either change the requirement for the Upper Armor or put out a reskinned DLC version of the Manticore Armor Set.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 1 of 15 (316 Views)
Fender Bender
4319 posts

Re: Manticore Armor

Jun 14, 2013

Vampire_Damian wrote:

Please either change the requirement for the Upper Armor or put out a reskinned DLC version of the Manticore Armor Set.

Yeah, I've written it off as a lost cause.  I'm not waiting 30 minutes to join a random CTF game and likely lose when half or more of my team quits.  I'll live without the chestpiece, I've got two other pieces should I need some resists.

Wouldn't surprise me if the requirements got changed at a later date.

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 2 of 15 (307 Views)
Sackboy
403 posts

Jun 14, 2013

@Vampire_Damian

Set this thread up 2 weeks ago with a formal request to have it changed. Gypsy responded to it and said she'd pass it onto the team. Let's see if something does eventually happen.

Gypsy Please Read - Manticore Chest.

photo Posiedon2.jpg
Message 3 of 15 (272 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
388 posts

Jun 14, 2013

Another thread about this!?!? Come on guys it's not even that difficult to get!

I am by no means a top tier player and yet the Manticore chest piece is one of the armors I got within the first month of playing!

If I can get it, everyone else on this board should've gotten it months ago.

Message 4 of 15 (232 Views)
Gaming Beast
1771 posts

Jun 14, 2013

Its actually harder to get it now thant it was in the first month cuz no one plays CTF anymore Smiley Sad I think peole didnt pay much attention to it at firt and now that some do want to play everyone is too busy with Favor of the Gods.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lag is OP. NERF it!
Message 5 of 15 (218 Views)
Sackboy
403 posts

Jun 14, 2013

kb4983 wrote:

Another thread about this!?!? Come on guys it's not even that difficult to get!

I am by no means a top tier player and yet the Manticore chest piece is one of the armors I got within the first month of playing!

If I can get it, everyone else on this board should've gotten it months ago.

Key word there 'should've'. If you're saying "another thread about this" then obviously you never read any of the other threads. I've said it once i'll say it again. Since buying this game in the first week of launch I've only been able to get into 21 CTF matches. 12 of those were queueing with overseas players just to get lobbies and post 1.07 that's now impossible to do. If you think I haven't been trying hard enough to find them I've played over 2600 games. CTF is a dead mode, it has nothing to do with the skill of the player, if you can't find the games in the first place you'll never get it. Also please if you're going to come back to this thread kb4983 and reply, don't say something like, "well I just found a lobby." Just because you can in your region doesn't mean you can in every region...

photo Posiedon2.jpg
Message 6 of 15 (204 Views)
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Jun 14, 2013

lol bluesteel if we didnt lag i'd challenge u to a bout of honor so fast Smiley Tongue haha

Message 7 of 15 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
403 posts

Jun 14, 2013

Poseidon4ever wrote:

lol bluesteel if we didnt lag i'd challenge u to a bout of honor so fast Smiley Tongue haha

hahaha yeah would be good. I've already got a list of players who have challenged me for when it's released. Smiley Happy

photo Posiedon2.jpg
Message 8 of 15 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Jun 14, 2013

gah 1.07.....y u no let me play with other countries XD

Message 9 of 15 (194 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
889 posts

Jun 14, 2013
I tried to play with my friend who's in Greece, couldn't get even one match...
Message 10 of 15 (192 Views)