Uncharted Territory
1844 posts

Re: Man this game is going to give me high blood pressure.

Apr 20, 2013

I have hard time to keep my "anger" down but luckily I have to remind myself this is very BRUTAL game

Getting killed so BRUTAL in many ways which are unfair

Unable to get XP due to Lost Hosts, Disconnections, and abandoned many times that is very BRUTAL

But to survive the ultimate brutal battles is way AWESOME EPIC BRUTAL to satisfy better 100x to rid of my wrath!

I have to remember this is brutal game so I'll have to survive harshly in BRUTAL WAY. What's the point of ranting if I don't improve myself as a BRUTAL warrior?!

Therefore, I hardly complain.  If there's something I need to cheer myself up, then it's Sunny D, burps, delicious snacks and other games for me when it's finished, I go back to this BRUTAL game.

Okay?

Message 21 of 34 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
501 posts

Apr 20, 2013
Stay brutal my friend stay brutal
Message 22 of 34 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2333 posts

Apr 20, 2013

This game makes most of us rage. I just can't deal with the flaws in the gameplay itself that makes playing that more frustrating.

I am so goddamn sick of broken gameplay mechanics.

Message 23 of 34 (175 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4319 posts

Apr 20, 2013

I just tried playing and it was lag and me against a group of 37s.   I'd almost forgotten what it was like to be outleveled.  Yay.

I tried to stick around, but it was ultimately pointless.  I'd get interrupted out of special attacks by attacks that weren't near me, parried unblockable attacks, yada yada yada.

At this point I'm considering just going to play Halo.  @_@

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 24 of 34 (166 Views)
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Apr 20, 2013

When im doing so well(im in first, perfect k/d ratio, and pulling off nice combos) and it says disconnected from host,this makes me wanna scream so freakin loud and break something, omfg im getting pi$$ed just talking about it

GOWA Zeus Signature.jpg

Message 25 of 34 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1511 posts

Apr 20, 2013

Luckily some of the new elite items do help out to keep unwanted gang bangers away and to release yourself from combo's way quicker. But to be honest, even with that all, I think most of us will fall back on eassier/cheaper moves since the gameplay is pretty broken, sometimes it's way more effective, unfair and really no honor to it perhaps, but it works though.

Message 26 of 34 (135 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Apr 20, 2013

team mates running away from a few ppl ganging up on you makes me rage tbh

Message 27 of 34 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2333 posts

Apr 20, 2013

pugcool wrote:

team mates running away from a few ppl ganging up on you makes me rage tbh

I agree. I am always trying to save others when people pretty much never bother to do the same. You'll find that most people playing this game have no concept of team.

Message 28 of 34 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1844 posts

Apr 20, 2013

Surprisingly, those new relics seemed to designed to kill those Ganging up Taggers easily or it's just my imagination

I just... felt like my anger went... to Heaven~

Message 29 of 34 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Apr 21, 2013
I lose my mind when I get matched up with **bleep** noobs that die over 6 times without even killing once
It's just like going into a match and be by yourself, I cannot understand how a player can be so bad that they lose 7 times!!! without even killing a player freaking once!

Seeing such a thing simply drives me insane and I always hold myself not to smash the joystick on the t.v.
Message 30 of 34 (73 Views)
0 Likes