New to posting on forums so my apologize if I'm do
Also, I don't know every ability and weapon by nam
1. The lighting ability you get when you side with
2.The magic that allows you to run (Oh god help me
3.The magic that makes you shoot lightning from yo
1. The Spear. Oh lord this thing. OH sweet gosh th
2. The classic GoW weapon. When these blades swan
3. Blade of Zeus. Really now... a silence weapon?
1. Breaking and blocking. When doing a special, I
Well, that's all I could think of exactly. Overall
A quick 'Zeus is overpowered' would have sufficed. Lol I kid.
Also people are starting to mix it up with the spear. Call it smart, cheap or whatever but it's possible to rain down with the Spears (L1+O), and while they are blocking for that good 3-4 seconds, go and use an unblockable.
The spear is fine. It won't kill you outright if you know how to avoid it and evade. I thought it was overpowered at first, but that's only in a Favor of the Gods match where a player can get close enough to spam them. That's what the right analog is for.
Blocking and Parrying need better success in this game because they are pretty useless a majority of the time.
3. can be avoided if you see it comming just like lightning storm even lv3
1. it's fine. Easy to block just don't berserc someone with it ant you're fine
2. once again you don't need "nerf" you need a tactic. Keep in mind it's new game you have to learn everything you need to understand how EVERY weapon works to be able to counter it
3. that is no problem as well if you can't block dodge. also best defence is good offence
1 no it shouldn't be able to pary. Why? 1st of all it's strong attack and defence on it is evade which is already enough because you can see when someone is using heavy one
Most combos wouldn't be possible if you could pary it because after 1 or 2 square people try to pary When you know that and you use heavy attack you can do a combo.
What you trying to get is "I hit you once and noy you hit me once"