Lombax Warrior
96 posts

Re: Love the new godly armour patch!

Jun 11, 2013
LOL!!! That was funny Galibis. But I don't think Poseidon OP but that's just me.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 13 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11598 posts

Jun 11, 2013

after playing with poseidon a while, i have to say he isnt as OP as zeus or ares were at their prime. I actually found a SERIOUSLY hardcore counter to him.....but of course, you guys will have to figure it out :smileyvery-happy: im not gonna tell you how to kill me XD

anyway, zeus got the short draw on this one as well as ares. however, poseidon was the least played allegiance by far if you check their infographic with zeus somewhat far ahead. I believe there were triple the hours on ares compared to poseidon. That really says something about the status of ares compared to the other gods. While i think the el res now given to pose MAY be a little strong, give the metagame time to develop before making such judgements. Remember, he was the minority allegiance....that usually indicates some level of underpowered....tho not always :smileytongue: haha just my opinion

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 13 (96 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Jun 11, 2013
Yeah-- the ele resist isnt all what it shows to be .. Yes it helps but its not game breaking at all.. With relic of resil stacked on? Maybe
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 13 (76 Views)
0 Likes