Wastelander
739 posts

Re: Legion Kill!

Apr 19, 2013
Killing each person is called Cold Blooded. I get routinely. Didn't know Legion Kill meant everyone got a hit in on an opponent. I got the Legion Kill medal by killing all of those players at once. Three flew into the pit and one died on contact. Anywho, I still feel special even if I got the description wrong. *flexes again* :smileyhappy: Don't know what it's really called but I feel good about doing it. :smileyhappy:

"Flesh that burns, bones that break; But to break a man's spirit is to truly destroy him" - Ares, GOW
Message 11 of 17 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Apr 19, 2013
Quad Kill? Hmmm. Well, I saw 4 players die by my hand all at once. :smileyhappy: It was early in the game. I wish they had a description guide for these medals. I got the Statue medal last night while I was eating some Frosted Flakes during an 8 player MoC. :smileyhappy: I stood still while eating some cereal and the medal popped up. Lost that match big time! Lol! :smileyhappy:

"Flesh that burns, bones that break; But to break a man's spirit is to truly destroy him" - Ares, GOW
Message 12 of 17 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Apr 19, 2013

I have gotten the Legion Kill message many times and I know I have never killed 4 at once.  Congrats, thats impressive.  I'm not sure what you need to do for a Legion kill either.

I have also gotten the "Statue" feat except mine was during a Capture the Flag match on the Walls of Troy map.  You get it by not moving for 5 minutes.  I had the other team's flag and they had ours.  I was at the ballista near our base and never saw another player from my team or the other team before I got  the Statue notification.  I forget why I ended up moving, it was either because someone from the other team came by or the other flag carrier died and I was able to return their flag to our base.

Message 13 of 17 (120 Views)
Wastelander
864 posts

Apr 19, 2013
I got "Statue" and "Triple Kill" on Wednesday. I didn't think statue would be one,I just put the controller down to go to the store while still in lobby and got it when I got back. Lucky for me it was in desert so I didn't die. I've gotten a few double kills but that was my first triple since the beta.
Message 14 of 17 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Apr 19, 2013
@orion

I think @I_Ceases_I mentioned that you get the Legion Kill medal when everyone has landed a successful attack on a player.

@jose_tony

I get double kills more frequently using Zeus (magic spammer). When I got the Statue medal I was like "what da hell?". Lol. So, I tried to get it again. Had to have another bowl of those delicious Frosted Flakes. Lol! :smileyhappy: Same result though... lost terribly in MoC.

Message 15 of 17 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Apr 19, 2013

I've seen Legion Kill a few times and even asked Hawk of Rawk about it a couple days ago when we landed in the same match.  I don't think it has anything to do with a multi-kill, because I got one last night after killing a loner on top of Daedalus Labyrinth.

Message 16 of 17 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Apr 19, 2013
My mistake. :smileyhappy: I still feel good about killing four players at once though. :smileyhappy:

Message 17 of 17 (77 Views)
0 Likes