Wastelander
739 posts

Re: Legion Kill!

Apr 19, 2013
Killing each person is called Cold Blooded. I get routinely. Didn't know Legion Kill meant everyone got a hit in on an opponent. I got the Legion Kill medal by killing all of those players at once. Three flew into the pit and one died on contact. Anywho, I still feel special even if I got the description wrong. *flexes again* Smiley Happy Don't know what it's really called but I feel good about doing it. Smiley Happy

"Flesh that burns, bones that break; But to break a man's spirit is to truly destroy him" - Ares, GOW
Message 11 of 17 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
739 posts

Apr 19, 2013
Quad Kill? Hmmm. Well, I saw 4 players die by my hand all at once. Smiley Happy It was early in the game. I wish they had a description guide for these medals. I got the Statue medal last night while I was eating some Frosted Flakes during an 8 player MoC. Smiley Happy I stood still while eating some cereal and the medal popped up. Lost that match big time! Lol! Smiley Happy

"Flesh that burns, bones that break; But to break a man's spirit is to truly destroy him" - Ares, GOW
Message 12 of 17 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Apr 19, 2013

I have gotten the Legion Kill message many times and I know I have never killed 4 at once.  Congrats, thats impressive.  I'm not sure what you need to do for a Legion kill either.

I have also gotten the "Statue" feat except mine was during a Capture the Flag match on the Walls of Troy map.  You get it by not moving for 5 minutes.  I had the other team's flag and they had ours.  I was at the ballista near our base and never saw another player from my team or the other team before I got  the Statue notification.  I forget why I ended up moving, it was either because someone from the other team came by or the other flag carrier died and I was able to return their flag to our base.

Message 13 of 17 (152 Views)
Wastelander
865 posts

Apr 19, 2013
I got "Statue" and "Triple Kill" on Wednesday. I didn't think statue would be one,I just put the controller down to go to the store while still in lobby and got it when I got back. Lucky for me it was in desert so I didn't die. I've gotten a few double kills but that was my first triple since the beta.
Message 14 of 17 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Apr 19, 2013
@orion

I think @I_Ceases_I mentioned that you get the Legion Kill medal when everyone has landed a successful attack on a player.

@jose_tony

I get double kills more frequently using Zeus (magic spammer). When I got the Statue medal I was like "what da hell?". Lol. So, I tried to get it again. Had to have another bowl of those delicious Frosted Flakes. Lol! Smiley Happy Same result though... lost terribly in MoC.

Message 15 of 17 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Apr 19, 2013

I've seen Legion Kill a few times and even asked Hawk of Rawk about it a couple days ago when we landed in the same match.  I don't think it has anything to do with a multi-kill, because I got one last night after killing a loner on top of Daedalus Labyrinth.

Message 16 of 17 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Apr 19, 2013
My mistake. Smiley Happy I still feel good about killing four players at once though. Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 17 (109 Views)
0 Likes