0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9466 posts

Re: Legendary Armor Idea.

Jan 10, 2013

kensapi36 wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:
@pwnatron (some reason I can't quote)

I know where you're coming from, but this is more or less a "end game" reward because most MP games you have on consoles...once you get to the very end of the MP there's NOTHING to do. Literally the only point in playing the game is just for the lulz.

With this, there'd at least be a reward involved when beating the game. Like "here you go, you leveled all the way up and now you have something to work for rather than just beg for more DLC content"

It wouldn't be mega godly...I mean yeah it'd have really good stats but it's not like the armor would make the character. Same as it roughly is now really. Any good player with end game armor would still be able to beat someone with "legendary" armor, just something to show for your efforts in the game.

Let them just give us prestige mode once we hit max level on all the gods, hehe. That way we can keep playing MP for a hole year and more, while begging only a little bit for new DLC content

Oh dear god no.  I hate prestige with every bone in my body... I couldn't hate prestige anymore than I currently do.  

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 61 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Jan 10, 2013
HAHA HA
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 61 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1285 posts

Jan 10, 2013
Screw Prestige!

lawl.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 61 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Jan 10, 2013

this is your idea, how do you know other players will enjoy this, that's the problem with the Dev's allowing people to make suggestions, people make suggestions that will benifit themselfs, I really hate that.

What you think you know is Irrelevant..
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 61 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Jan 10, 2013
EXACTLY!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 61 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1285 posts

Jan 11, 2013
lol no. The ideas we make are for God of War fans and MOST of them would love it. This iodea right here for example: Who wouldn't want a prize for getting the the best rank?

lawl.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 61 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Jan 11, 2013

you're baseing your idea of your own personal egotistical image of what you, and others should be. I'm happy with the armor that's provided. I'm not sitting on my **bleep** all day, just to obtain Legendary armor, so I can be a match for other players in the arena. please note that most of us do not spend 24/7 on our play stations. this "idea" is for your own selfish gain. that would destroy the economy of the game because everyone who hasn't the time to work for that armor would be **bleep**ed in the area, causeing leveling to becoming almost impossible.. think about others before you make an "idea" so if they impliment this idea, then they should have a donation shop where players can donate hundreads of dollars for godly equipment. see my point?

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 61 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1285 posts

Jan 11, 2013
lol i do see your point. but it is stupid. Now When we think of our ideas we DO think about the people. Now if you don't have time to sit on your **bleep** then that is your falt. People should get a prize for the hours they put into it. Lets say you did have the time to sit on your **bleep** and play this game. then what?

lawl.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 61 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9466 posts

Jan 11, 2013

PrideTEvans wrote:

this is your idea, how do you know other players will enjoy this, that's the problem with the Dev's allowing people to make suggestions, people make suggestions that will benifit themselfs, I really hate that.

How would this only benefit me?  Literally everyone has access to it.  

The whole point of me even posting this is to pitch the idea to SSM and getting feedback from other players.  But most people who have disagreed with the idea blow the whole thing out of proportion much like you just did saying that I'm only interested in making myself better while everyone else can go screw off.

Every time I explain myself or add some leniency, someone has to come along and make the same argument.  The only thing I care about is giving us (you know, not just me) something to do at end game...

Look at every other MP out there... what do you get at end game?  Nothing.  There are so many MPs where they try to make playing to the end great...but then once you get to the end what's there to do?  Absolutely nothing.  Something extra...something more powerful to work towards that when you unlock you can turn around and look at it and say "**bleep**, that was one hell of an adventure."  

It's not like only hardcore players would get this kind of stuff either...they'd be the first much like they'd be the first to get armor and weapons..but how's that any different?  A new player with absolutely nothing getting put against other players a bit higher level with some more unlocks... how is that any different than working your butt off for an awesome end game prize? 

I've even said countless times...it's not like these things should be treated as if you only need these to play.  Take the Halo recon armor.  I believe that's what it's called.  Anyway, you had to do some crazy crap in order to get that stuff and when you did you looked cool and could "show off" without being a jerk.  My idea is one in the same.  It's not like current end game armor would have like.... 500 defense...then this legendary set of armor would have like 2,000 defense... it'd be something that would be visually striking, let you look like you've been through a lot ot get it and that you're special from other people.  Maybe have 50 or 100 more stats than end game armor.  Would be higher stats but it's not like equipping the armor would make you a god or a titan vs petty mortals.  Hypothetical numbers of course, but the idea is to give something to EVERYONE that's fun... you shouldn't feel like crap about it, it's something to work towards at end game so you can show off a bit instead of getting to cap, taking a seat back and realizing "hey...I have no purpose to even keep playing this game."

Hell, what if the legendary armor had the same stats as other end game sets instead of having a jump?  I'd be happy with that, as long as the "legendary" stuff that you unlock is noticable and actually worth unlocking...rather than just being ares armor with a different color trim.   It wouldn't be as fun but end game has to be something more than just sitting there and playing "just because." 

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 61 (45 Views)