Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Re: Legendary Armor Idea.

Jan 9, 2013
Would love to see Tank comment on this idea, even if it's to say he can't talk about it...
Message 11 of 61 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1333 posts

Jan 9, 2013
YES! hearing is feadback would be the best

lawl.jpg

Message 12 of 61 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Jan 9, 2013

I see where you are coming from with this idea.. it is very well articulated, gratz!

that being said, i really desagree with this armors making grinders even stronger. It is a competitive game, so with time you grow in skill and knowledge of the game, there is a learning curve, you toon lvs up and your gear lvs up... 

i think that is pleaty of recompensation for time investment from hardcore players.

if you ever add this legendary armors with stats boosts, you are ruling casuals out of the game, and casuals are necesry to keep a online multilayer alive. 

If you are good at the game, you dont need extra stats.

Message 13 of 61 (148 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jan 9, 2013
@pwnatron (some reason I can't quote)

I know where you're coming from, but this is more or less a "end game" reward because most MP games you have on consoles...once you get to the very end of the MP there's NOTHING to do. Literally the only point in playing the game is just for the lulz.

With this, there'd at least be a reward involved when beating the game. Like "here you go, you leveled all the way up and now you have something to work for rather than just beg for more DLC content"

It wouldn't be mega godly...I mean yeah it'd have really good stats but it's not like the armor would make the character. Same as it roughly is now really. Any good player with end game armor would still be able to beat someone with "legendary" armor, just something to show for your efforts in the game.
Message 14 of 61 (144 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jan 9, 2013

This seems like a brilliant idea Goldhawk1 it does seperate the casual players to those who are committed to unlocking a armor that is harder to unlock Smiley Happy I hope the developers see this cause this is a good idea to be used in a game like god of war. But im thinking the armor could increase everything by around 50 like if you have 250 physical putting this on increases it by 50 etc.

Message 15 of 61 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1333 posts

Jan 10, 2013
@NAGASHI: oh i love that. that would be cool. All stats level up by 50. BUT if it was like that for the , boots, Helm and Chest then it would be too strong. So just one of them would have that perk.

lawl.jpg

Message 16 of 61 (131 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 10, 2013

metlgearsolid200 wrote:
@NAGASHI: oh i love that. that would be cool. All stats level up by 50. BUT if it was like that for the , boots, Helm and Chest then it would be too strong. So just one of them would have that perk.

Yeah very you could have a option of increasing a little bit of damage on boots by 10 or so or 20 more points for chest. Definitely not for krato's weapon that just needs a decline in power.

Message 17 of 61 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1333 posts

Jan 10, 2013
Just-Tank?! are you there!??!

lawl.jpg

Message 18 of 61 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Goldhawk1 wrote:
@pwnatron (some reason I can't quote)

I know where you're coming from, but this is more or less a "end game" reward because most MP games you have on consoles...once you get to the very end of the MP there's NOTHING to do. Literally the only point in playing the game is just for the lulz.

With this, there'd at least be a reward involved when beating the game. Like "here you go, you leveled all the way up and now you have something to work for rather than just beg for more DLC content"

It wouldn't be mega godly...I mean yeah it'd have really good stats but it's not like the armor would make the character. Same as it roughly is now really. Any good player with end game armor would still be able to beat someone with "legendary" armor, just something to show for your efforts in the game.

Let them just give us prestige mode once we hit max level on all the gods, hehe. That way we can keep playing MP for a hole year and more, while begging only a little bit for new DLC content

Message 19 of 61 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Jan 10, 2013

No no no i just knew that idea was coming. Prestigeing is the dumbest thing in multiplayer ever. Prestiging is a waste in every multiplayer. People will just hack and ruin the game. Lets just keep it to the challenges plz.

Kings are Made in WAR- Leader of Team Street Killas
http://www.youtube.com/user/kingParkerTSK
Message 20 of 61 (109 Views)
0 Likes