Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 15 2013
By: IshidaN7 Splicer 64 posts

King Leonidas 300 Armor & Spear DLC Not Available?!

[ Edited ]
32 replies 1069 views Edited May 15, 2013

Hello everyone!

So i asked yesterday on Twitter page, that when will 300 DLC hit PSN Store, since Rise of the Warrior's DLC already on the pipeline. The answer was NO. What? Why?!

Not every people live in the United States, am i right? (As far as i'm right it was GameStop pre-order dlc, which is not available for EU costumers)

So developers would like to lock a content for only 1 Region? That's very selfish i think, and other not to say...

Why can't everyone else around the world would get a chance to get it? The developers would earn a lot of money from it, so why keep it, and not release it? I just don't understand. Everyone is making +plus money on the additional DLC's release, it's good for them. And it's good for us costumers that we can buy extra content.

Not to mention the Mjolnir hammer (can't even find a video of it showing in gameplay, so i guess not much people own it in the US also) Would that be one that remains locked, and won't be released? Please no.

Any other Mortal out there as well, that votes by my side? Let the DEV's know about this, and hopefully they change their mind, and will release them Soon.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 33 (1,069 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1926 posts

Re: King Leonidas 300 Armor & Spear DLC Not Available?!

May 15, 2013

I'm with u bud would love to get the king leonidas dlc :smileyvery-happy:

Message 2 of 33 (1,046 Views)
Fender Bender
2926 posts

[ Edited ]
May 15, 2013

I already have it but I do think they should make all the DLC available to everyone and store-specific content is some serious BS, especially if they go even further by making it region-specific. In case you didn't know though, the armor is just a reskin of the Gladiator Armor/Armor of Odysseus. It's a 1 piece set, not 3 pieces and the color can't be changed. Also the spear is just a reskin of the Gladiator Spear. Not really worth the $6 they'd likely charge for it IMO.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 3 of 33 (1,044 Views)
Survivor
2265 posts

May 15, 2013

I never used the armor once since it's so crappy. I liked the spear in the beginning.

I'd play a match where everyone is King Leonidas just for kicks. The game would probably kill itself.

Message 4 of 33 (1,034 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

May 15, 2013
I made a thread about this cause I asked SSM the same questions they told me all preorder items will be in future DLC's.
Message 5 of 33 (1,028 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
79 posts

May 15, 2013
The hammer Mjonir his power is the same as a common hammer. not it worth having it. is very weak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uom3BmiA5ZQ
 photo to_zps95012ca8.jpg
Message 6 of 33 (1,019 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1959 posts

May 15, 2013
I got it with the pre order and yeah the stats aren't very good but you're basically just playing it because it's leonidas. definitely 1 of the coolest looking outfits. been trying to gather together a group of four the play is LeLeonidas.

Message 7 of 33 (999 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

May 15, 2013
I want tooo!
Message 8 of 33 (987 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
341 posts

May 15, 2013

I'm sure at some point, it will become available for purchase .... other than the unique look, you're not missing much - I never even maxed it until the double XP weekend recently - b/c it's like stripping your stats down to nothing ....

Message 9 of 33 (979 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

May 15, 2013
Eh...You're not really missing much. The Leonidas armor cannot be mixed with other armors (equipping one piece forces you to equip all three) and the stats aren't terribly impressive.

For some reason I vaugly remember SSM saying the Leonidas spear would have different attack animations than the standard gladiator spear when they first announced it but I guess I just imagined it or they changed their minds cause, aside from looking slightly different, it's exactly the same as the standard gladiator spear.
Message 10 of 33 (971 Views)
0 Likes