Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 11 2013
By: alacarpa Hekseville Citizen 347 posts

Kill stealing

6 replies 139 views Edited Jan 11, 2013

About 5 minutes ago(1:30 here) playing favor of the gods i kill two guys but in those two kills one guy with the hammer just go jump and press L1+triangule and steal my kill even though I was performing a brutal kill. 

SSM this needs a fix, i mean i could just go around waiting for a brutal kill and then steal it... 

Please need to fix this glitch.

Message 1 of 7 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Re: Kill stealing

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

He may have died from a DOT, if one of you set the guy on fire with a flame weapon or a hammer's [Charged Square].

Message 2 of 7 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Jan 11, 2013

We were 4 and 1v1 separately, when the guy kill the other he was just going around, i brutal kill the other player and he get close and do his special attack, happen twice with the same guy.

Also the guy i was killing wasn't affected with no fire or magic.

Message 3 of 7 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
673 posts

Jan 11, 2013

This will just end up being a reality of the game...I've had it happen to me in both FotG and Team FotG, and I've done it (while not on purpose) to others. I try to be courteous, but when I see a teammate with lower health, I usually jump into the melee. And four people going all out on each other, it's bound to happen by accident. And there will always be people that do it on purpose.

Message 4 of 7 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Jan 11, 2013

that is part of the stratergy in FFA matches, and even in team matches. It sucks, but do you just sit there and let someone kill another person with low health? No way, what wold be the point in playing Favor of the Gods?

Message 5 of 7 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9672 posts

Jan 11, 2013

RichYungThaBest wrote:

that is part of the stratergy in FFA matches, and even in team matches. It sucks, but do you just sit there and let someone kill another person with low health? No way, what wold be the point in playing Favor of the Gods?

Well a lot of the time you have no choice...

like one time my cousin was killing 2 guys, and the zeus that just died runs in, does a magic vortex and kills the 2 guys my cousin was killing and then combos my cousin to death getting 3 kills he didn't even deserve.

A few matches later this guy had 2 people on low health, my cousin knocks the guy killing away, and does some attack idr and has both of them on the ground in brutal kill mode and smacks one killing him instantly and then grapples the other performing a brutal kill.  Looked really freakin awesome but the kill stealing in this game is just too easy.

The game screws up a lot too...like I'll get the last hit on a guy and they're SUPPOSED to be invincible to everyone but me, but they'll keep comboing or even be able to brutal kill them when I'M the one doing the damage.

One time, I was comboing someone in the air and a team mate just comes along and grapples him out of the air... 

It seems like whenever a team mate wants to steal your kill they just can for free.  A team mate will run in and start comboing a guy you did ALL the damage to and it like...won't let you hit them.  I honestly can't explain it but in the heat of a battle it's like they're deadlocked and it won't let me push through some form of barrier blocking my attacks from being successful for some reason.

Idk, but it's hella annoying.  Idk **bleep** I did to this guy yesterday but I really effed up his day... he was about to activate a switch on my team mate and I just put him in this HUGE and painful combo that just shredded his health like he was wearing a stick of butter as armor then my team mate comes up and says "hey dude let me take care of that for you"  

Message 6 of 7 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Jan 11, 2013

RichYungThaBest wrote:

Strategy? hahahaha. yeah right. In FFA i agree that someone steal your kill when he is low on health, but when you're doing a brutal kill? It's pointless. Then why performing a brutal kill? 

Message 7 of 7 (100 Views)
0 Likes