Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
267 posts

Re: I Steal Kills

Jun 14, 2013

mortalgod wrote:

well...so you are telling us that you dont get any favour (altars,chests) and you steal kills in matches.
that doesn't translate to "enthusiastic team player"...thats "a noob team player".

Of course not. I grab alters and chests on my way to the next kill, lol. And I'm far from a noob. I win more skirmishes than I lose. A lot more

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 24 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
267 posts

Jun 14, 2013

Arkkienkeli83 wrote:
Another pissbrain at the forums/in-game and another UTTERLY useless thread... awesome. Why must people be so stupid...

Another Crimson_SWE... just what this game needs.

And yet here you are, lol. You can bite me. As for useless, I think it's a nice change of pace from the CONSTANT complaint threads I've seen. I understand the game is flawed, but it's still a lot of fun. I'll post what I like

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 24 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1206 posts

Jun 14, 2013

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kill%20stealer

You're a kill stealer. Sorry?

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 24 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1720 posts

Jun 14, 2013

NingaStyle_Tony wrote:

lmao at that link

Well sometimes steal kills and teamwork are mostly... Oh well I don't know what to pick the right word for that.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 24 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
396 posts

Jun 14, 2013

KB-SoleSurvivor wrote:

Arkkienkeli83 wrote:
Another pissbrain at the forums/in-game and another UTTERLY useless thread... awesome. Why must people be so stupid...

And yet here you are, lol. You can bite me. As for useless, I think it's a nice change of pace from the CONSTANT complaint threads I've seen. I understand the game is flawed, but it's still a lot of fun. I'll post what I like

This kind of thing breeds complaints, you are making the game and forums worse. You post what you like? Seems the forums just got a Crimson_SWE #2, congratulations.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 24 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
267 posts

Jun 15, 2013

NingaStyle_Tony wrote:

Funny link, but it takes my original post out of context. I don't wait for the enemy to be weakened before I attack them. I just jump right in

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 24 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
267 posts

Jun 15, 2013

Alghazanth wrote:

KB-SoleSurvivor wrote:

Arkkienkeli83 wrote:

This kind of thing breeds complaints, you are making the game and forums worse. You post what you like? Seems the forums just got a Crimson_SWE #2, congratulations.

Oh boo hoo, get over yourself dude. Lighten up a little bit

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 24 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
267 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 15, 2013

Well, I should probably spell it out for the few people here that don't quite understand the context of my post.

It's a parody meant to tease those overly concerned with getting a set number of "kills". Essentially, in my playstyle, I have been accused of "kill stealing" on multiple occasions and thought I could explain my side of it in detail, assuming people would be intelligent enough to get the sarcasm and humor. Some apparently don't. 

In example, last night I was playing and a team mate and an opponent were dueling and very near death. I shoulder rammed the opponent as he went to counter attack my team mate's attack that he whiffed, getting the red stun state, and brutal killed him. My team mate would have been hit and killed otherwise, I saved his life. I did him a favor. What do I get in return? Well, he had a mic and went off on me with some choice words bout being a goddamn, **bleep**, blah blah blah KILL STEALER.

I SUPPOSE one could see it that way. In my eyes, I saved his life.

I should also clarify before anybody else takes it out of context that the title of this topic is also a parody meant to poke a little fun at those super concerned with stats. I had believed my original post made that clear, but apparently to some, it went over there heads.

I do not INTENTIONALLY "steal kills". This topic is intended to discuss the other side of that debate, which is for an accused "kill stealer" like myself and others, to come out and share there side of things. Do some people intentionally cheapen the game by letting there team mates do all the work, only to yoink the fruits of the labor towards the end? You bet. But I am NOT one of those players.

Anybody that has played this game with me will know that I am quite the opposite. I see you getting destroyed on the battlefield. I jump in, kill your aggressor, and I'm a "kill stealer". 

I assist you with ending an opponent, reducing the chance of him getting the advantage over you. guess I'm a "kill stealer". 

I tend to finish each match with no less than 10 kills. I probably stole em, right? Lol. Its all in your perspective, I suppose

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 24 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4316 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 15, 2013

KB-SoleSurvivor wrote:

Well, I should probably spell it out for the few people here that don't quite understand the context of my post.

It's a parody meant to tease those overly concerned with getting a set number of "kills". 

Okay, I'll bite.  How was your original post a parody?

www.dictionary.com  .....FTW   :smileyhappy:

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 24 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
267 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 15, 2013

Vanthem wrote:

KB-SoleSurvivor wrote:

It's a parody meant to tease those overly concerned with getting a set number of "kills". 

Okay, I'll bite.  How was your original post a parody?

www.dictionary.com  .....FTW   :smileyhappy:

Like I said. Its in the wording. I've been playng with a lot of people raging lately and I've been hearing "kill stealer" quite often. Its a parody because I'm poking fun at it using sarcasm. Which seems to be leaving quite a few people upset, so I'm going to edit the topic to clear up any miscommunication

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 24 (49 Views)
0 Likes