Uncharted Territory
1844 posts

Re: I Steal Kills

Jun 15, 2013

KB-SoleSurvivor wrote:
Too long to read to quote this!

I am really enjoying being Hades warrior that steal kill, poke & hide, and saving while vanishing is hardcore awesome as hell!

I finally found another survival play style to make Hades useful but so dirty tactics.

Steal kills are kinda everywhere in any online games excluded mecha games :/ weird, right?

Message 21 of 24 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Re: I Steal Kills

Jun 15, 2013

Sparrow-Hawk wrote:

KB-SoleSurvivor wrote:
Too long to read to quote this!

I am really enjoying being Hades warrior that steal kill, poke & hide, and saving while vanishing is hardcore awesome as hell!

I finally found another survival play style to make Hades useful but so dirty tactics.

Steal kills are kinda everywhere in any online games excluded mecha games :/ weird, right?

Well, it depends on how you look at it. Like in my posts, I explain that I show up and assist my team mates. They say kill stealing, I say I helped. There are people out there that get the difference, but I still get raging on the mic or hatemail in my inbox regardless. I believe the difference is when an opponent intentionally waits for somebody to be low on health, then yoinks the kill. I do NOT do this. I have assaulted two or more at a time with less than half my HP bar to assist one wounded team mate, and held them off while they escaped to heal. 

Message 22 of 24 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1844 posts

Re: Kill Stealing Accusations

[ Edited ]
Jun 15, 2013

Steal killing and doing teamwork are alike that lead to many misunderstanding.

I know that.

If you want your actions to scream at your allies.

1. - Doing nothing after leave enemies with very extremely low HP that your ally(ies) can land a single hit to kill

2. - Leave them in the red halo so your ally(ies) will take it over but you have to leave the battlefield after!

Only I can think up of two obvious actions.

Message 23 of 24 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

Re: Kill Stealing Accusations

Jun 15, 2013
If im focusing on kills i dont care as far as im concerned every kill is mine that happen near me, if i go for favor i collect chests and alters and fight only when my ally is losing the fight after they have more health than the enemy i leave
Message 24 of 24 (75 Views)
0 Likes