Jan 15 2013
By: SoldierOfMetal First Son 14 posts

Just a list of bugs that have caught my attention!

[ Edited ]
4 replies 174 views Edited Jan 16, 2013

This is a list of bugs and issues I've found over the last week and want you all to check out! If you have similar reports or others please post! I'd love to see what others have dealt with.

1. I stunned kicked an enemy near a ledge. He wasn't completely in arena nor was he ringed out. He and I glitched and viberated in kick sequence.

2. I couldn't brutal kill an enemy that was just a step up ledge above (and sometimes below) me. I could normally hit the foe, I just couldn't R1 him. If I can grapple (press R1) an enemy that is mid air, shouldn't I be able to brutal grab a stunned enemy that is in my line of sight but just a simple ledge above me?

3. I killed an enemy a split second before the game ended. Even though the enemy was dead in front of me, because the game was ending before he could poof away, my kill wasn't confirmed. I thought, hmm, maybe it was just that once. So I intentionally allowed someone to kill me right before the match ended. It didn't give them the kill either.

4. Some armor doesn't level up?? I and some of my friends have used the leggings of Athena, and no upgrade goes through. Still sitting on lvl I as it was when I first put them on.

5. Traps are slightly glitchy! Sometimes, my set trap goes off and another player (same team) who is jamming R1 beside it gets the kill. Also, Standing in the circle area inside the trap of spikes gathering the favor for the gods, one can get stunned kicked through the spikes (as they go up or while up) and not die!! I did it, and it was done to me.

*side note* In that same location, and I'm sure in others as well, When one uses Ares Inferno (which launches the caster into the air) the caster isn't able to travel with ease! I actually, while in air, had to go around the wooden fence at the lower end of the Polythemus map. If I am so far in the air, I should just be able to go over it. AND if I can't super jump over it, then why can people cast other magic through it?

6. During TFotG, there was a cinematic glitch where I was forced to watch the cyclops being killed as if I were the one who initiated the sequence. I do not know if that is because it was the eye gouging sequence or just for some reason it thought I did it, but it was quite weird. Either way, I got killed during it.

7. In the Polythemus map, there is a center ledge one can jump and grab onto. That's good in all, if you short sighted the jump, but I'm left hanging there vulnerable. I CAN'T climb up. I pressed up and down, X and Circle, and couldn't get up. Was hit to my death!  All I could do is shimmey left and right.

8. The L2 escape/item attack glitches midair. If I use call to arms while on the ground, my enemies close to me lose thier blocking ability. IF I JUMP OR GET JUGGLED into the air and then hit L2 my attack goes off but those same closeenemies are unaffected by my L2 attack! This has happened MULTIPLE times.

9. Brutal Kills happen to ghost characters! I have hit R1 to stunned enemy but his body disappears and I'm left bashing caspers face into the ground while either getting the kill or that same enemy hitting me in the back. Still get the brutal points though!

10. On FotG, The Herculean Wave that sends everyone flying if they don't jump, doesn't affect those who are in mid parry or those doing the World Weapon Release Attack. I get pushed why others stay in place?

11. If one gets stun kicked or parried, they slide backwards. However, if this happens near a Green or Blue square, the character is slid over the surface but doesn't get the reward. Yes it sounds ridiculous to complain about, but if I'm dumb enough to kick my enemy into a health vial, that should be my problem. If one can just walk over the square to recieve the bonus, sliding over it should be allowed to!

12.  Kills are not always displayed in the kill feed!

13. When a person kills Polythemus in TFotG, that person gives his team 1000 favor. That's GREAT! However! At the end of the game, it doesn't show that extra 1000 favor in the players scoreboard. If I had 800 favor and I kill the cyclops, I should have 1800 favor at the end of the match. That is not the case. If opening chests show on my favor score, I think killing the enviroment should to! *Definately Look at this!*

*Side Note* -- Polythemus should be a QUICK TIME EVENT!!

SSM, this is what you are famous for!! Give it to the players!! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 5 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

Re: **SSM and Players please read/respond**

Jan 15, 2013

#7 - You can climb up by hhitting Triangle but that should STILL be fixedx imo.

Also, I hit triangle to climb up only to set off my OWN trap and die just now. Grr.

Message 2 of 5 (158 Views)
First Son
14 posts

Jan 15, 2013

yeah that area screws me over so much if I'm being chased or just accidently fall down while fighting.

Message 3 of 5 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
24 posts

Jan 15, 2013
Bump cause I also encountered these problems. For number 7, you're supposed to press square to bring you up. Granted I wished they would've gone with X.
Message 4 of 5 (152 Views)
First Son
14 posts

Jan 15, 2013

See, I was hoping for just a simple press upward and looky there you climbed up. Everytime it happens to me I think, wow, my character has no braincells. He just a big dumb ogre! LOL!

Message 5 of 5 (143 Views)
0 Likes