Dec 16 2012
By: AKiMbO-_-SLICEE Splicer 73 posts

Join with friends/ Party

6 replies 178 views Edited Dec 16, 2012

I have a couple of buddies that play the beta but we dont seem to get in the same games. Would be better if there was some Invite feature to create a party with your friends to have a better team experience.

ↅoD Ω W⋏R: ASCENSION BETA!

PSN Gamercards
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (178 Views)
PlayStation MVP
28753 posts

Re: Join with friends/ Party

Dec 16, 2012

AKiMbO-_-SLICEE wrote:

I have a couple of buddies that play the beta but we dont seem to get in the same games. Would be better if there was some Invite feature to create a party with your friends to have a better team experience.

I do believe that said that would be part of the final game. It's a shame that isn't part of the beta – at least not yet – because I'd love to play this with people I know. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Dec 16, 2012

Agred ! and of course voice chat

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Dec 18, 2012

Do you think they would allow for parties to participate in Favor of the gods? Because like some other Multiplayer-games, free-for-all's would allow for boosting, so players could potentially boost to get weapons, Xp, etc. I hope they don't make that mistake.

ↅoD Ω W⋏R: ASCENSION BETA!

PSN Gamercards
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Dec 18, 2012
I'm hoping they keep grouping in either a seperate bracket or isolated to capture the flag and 4v4 favor
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (148 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
45261 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

AKiMbO-_-SLICEE wrote:

I do believe that said that would be part of the final game. It's a shame that isn't part of the beta – at least not yet – because I'd love to play this with people I know. 

They did say it would be there for retail.

I personally hope we see it during the beta to test it out.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, a broken party/group deploy system on retail can kill an online portion of any game.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (114 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Jan 13, 2013

This game is not a jump in and bottom mash away type of game. Being able to play with friends and work as an actual team would solidify my happiness with the online. You and friends can take advantage of what ever class you each are more thoroughly. It'll have that sort-of league of legends feel. Which isn't bad when its god of war mechanics. 

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (85 Views)
0 Likes