Hekseville Citizen
418 posts

Re: Jan 8th updates? more Gods?

Jan 7, 2013
yeah I want to try Poseidon because I would like to use him in the full game .
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - darkarmy27

GAMER4LIFE G. A. P. Member/ Live tag: DIVINE S0UL
Message 11 of 20 (171 Views)
0 Likes
SCEA
415 posts

OFFICIAL POST
Jan 7, 2013

Hey guys,

We are not adding Hades, Poseidon, new maps, or our 3rd weapon class to the Beta tomorrow (Jan 8th), or our unannounced 4th MP mode...just to set your expectations.

The Beta is intended as a slice of the full-game experience, hardly anywhere near the full, if we opened up the above, that would be providing something quite substantial.

The purpose of the Beta is your feedback, and we're getting better constructive points than we could have hoped for, so thank you kindly.

Tomorrow, thousands upon thousands of PS+ members will be joining, who haven't experienced the Beta at all. You've been crucial in preparing the software for them, and we'll continue improving to the last second before we launch.

We do have another patch planned which will add in VoiP, among some balance changes and so forth.

Thanks guys,

Tank

Follow me @Just_Tank and @SonySantaMonica

Every day is community day!
Message 12 of 20 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Just--Tank wrote:

Hey guys,

We are not adding Hades, Poseidon, new maps, or our 3rd weapon class to the Beta tomorrow (Jan 8th), or our unannounced 4th MP mode...just to set your expectations.

The Beta is intended as a slice of the full-game experience, hardly anywhere near the full, if we opened up the above, that would be providing something quite substantial.

The purpose of the Beta is your feedback, and we're getting better constructive points than we could have hoped for, so thank you kindly.

Tomorrow, thousands upon thousands of PS+ members will be joining, who haven't experienced the Beta at all. You've been crucial in preparing the software for them, and we'll continue improving to the last second before we launch.

We do have another patch planned which will add in VoiP, among some balance changes and so forth.

Thanks guys,

Tank

Aw, you can go ahead and close my topic then but you got me wondering about 3rd weapon and 4th game mode, it doesn't make sense for it to be TDM as people already treat TF and CTF as such..........maybe a bomb assault ish mode XD? 3rd weapon class IMO is likely spear and shield which would be awesome!

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 13 of 20 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9839 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Just--Tank wrote:

Hey guys,

Thanks guys,

Tank

4th MP mode?  3rd weapon class?  What sorcery is this?  

NO POSEIDON/HADES.... you have made me very sad. 

I see you talk about voip.  That's all nice and dandy but what about party system?!?!?!?! Me gust el partyo.  

I would much rather play with the people I want to play with and not talk to them than play with a bunch of people I don't want to play with and be able to talk to them.  Smiley Sad

And Y U always ignore my idea threads.  

Message 14 of 20 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Just--Tank wrote:

Hey guys,

Thanks guys,

Tank

4th MP mode?  3rd weapon class?  What sorcery is this?  

NO POSEIDON/HADES.... you have made me very sad. 

I see you talk about voip.  That's all nice and dandy but what about party system?!?!?!?! Me gust el partyo.  

I would much rather play with the people I want to play with and not talk to them than play with a bunch of people I don't want to play with and be able to talk to them.  Smiley Sad

And Y U always ignore my idea threads.  

LOL!! Tank, just fix the grapple system. If I have to pick one thing to fix....it would defintiely be that. Strategic playing suffers when you cannot grapple someone close to you when they spam dodge.

Message 15 of 20 (148 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Jan 8, 2013

ahh see, this makes sense, i did think having all 4 gods for the beta was a bit too much for a beta test for the public, cheers for the reply!

also as for the 4th game mode, I reckon its going to be some sort of horde mode, I read in an interview somewhere that SM were planning such a thing but wouldnt comment on whether or not it would be implemented, and it would be nice to change from fighting each other to fighting teaming up against bots, sort of mass effect 3 multiplayer style.

Message 16 of 20 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

Jan 8, 2013

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!

Message 17 of 20 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Jan 8, 2013

The_Pretender00 wrote:

ahh see, this makes sense, i did think having all 4 gods for the beta was a bit too much for a beta test for the public, cheers for the reply!

also as for the 4th game mode, I reckon its going to be some sort of horde mode, I read in an interview somewhere that SM were planning such a thing but wouldnt comment on whether or not it would be implemented, and it would be nice to change from fighting each other to fighting teaming up against bots, sort of mass effect 3 multiplayer style.

But then i'd play just that XD

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 18 of 20 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1348 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 8, 2013

The_Pretender00 wrote:

I think I remember seeing a GoW Ascension MP video clip where I saw 2 warriors taking on 2 club-wielding cyclops creatures in an arena type setting. At one point during the fight, one warrior was climbing on the cyclops while the other warrior fought him from the ground. Perhaps that was like a short trailer for the "horde mode"?

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 19 of 20 (82 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 8, 2013

Potential for more gods of corse!!!

But in regards to the PS+ Beta, when will it be released?
At midnight? or at a specific time on the 8th?

x

Message 20 of 20 (80 Views)
0 Likes