Hekseville Citizen
279 posts

Re: JOIN ME BROTHERS!!!! WATCH THIS

Jan 14, 2013

Dude I am fun at parties lol. You say no one is crying but you started it del sol. You try to be cool on psn. "hey hey" ..."same lobby bro" .....then act like a differnt person on the forum **bleep** lol. And I have not noticed anyone who I thougth was even woth mentioning. Grenix and a couple others. I hope you guys are beast **bleep** that would be great. . Lol but ok del sol im done with you man.

Message 41 of 67 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
787 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

phew thank god I was worried.

And yea, of course I was being friendly or "cool" lol, but after seeing the real you id rather open up my friends list. Plus I dont remeber starting it Smiley Frustrated I think your misinformed, but either way ill see you in the Arena sometime Gaul.

Message 42 of 67 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
279 posts

Jan 14, 2013

sick man remove me im sorry I was too much for you lol.

Message 43 of 67 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
787 posts

Jan 14, 2013

Lets just slowly let this thread move its way to the second page.

Message 44 of 67 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Jan 14, 2013
I only thing I'm gonna say,,, how much do u weigh and what can u bench!??? LMFAO.... And Vizio tvs r pieces of sshh!! But I digress
Message 45 of 67 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

Jan 14, 2013

Goldhawk1 wrote:
Gaul you act like a beast but my clan mate has said he's crushed you, grenix has crushed you, ceases has crushed you... I'm starting to think you're just trolling now.

Just because of ONE match, with odds stacked against me in almost every possible manner, you killed me a few times doesn't make you a god and me a peasant.

Yeah, metl has been destroying me the past few days but it's not like I have never kicked his butt brutally before.

I can't wait to see you again gaul, though I'll probably have to wade through heaps of your abuse and exploits in order to get at you. Probably experience some lag but hopefully by the time we encounter each other on a regular basis I have this terrible connection crap solved.

Though I can totally see you grappling me while I'm parrying then boasting like mad about it. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

As far as grenix goes he has killed me a lot in the past but I've gotten better. Last time we fought it was quite a long time of back and forth and he finally escaped, got some health and returned with 2 more teammates.

hats off for countering me but remember i was constantly fighting down there vs multiple people on my own most of the time while using my ARES champ so using the 2v1 bit is pretty weak. And retreating is always a valid tactic, be it for health  / splitting people away from the pack / or using the terrain to my favor

Message 46 of 67 (162 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Jan 14, 2013

you should have let me pick the music lol

Message 47 of 67 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jan 14, 2013

Grenix wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:
Gaul you act like a beast but my clan mate has said he's crushed you, grenix has crushed you, ceases has crushed you... I'm starting to think you're just trolling now.

Just because of ONE match, with odds stacked against me in almost every possible manner, you killed me a few times doesn't make you a god and me a peasant.

Yeah, metl has been destroying me the past few days but it's not like I have never kicked his butt brutally before.

I can't wait to see you again gaul, though I'll probably have to wade through heaps of your abuse and exploits in order to get at you. Probably experience some lag but hopefully by the time we encounter each other on a regular basis I have this terrible connection crap solved.

Though I can totally see you grappling me while I'm parrying then boasting like mad about it. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

As far as grenix goes he has killed me a lot in the past but I've gotten better. Last time we fought it was quite a long time of back and forth and he finally escaped, got some health and returned with 2 more teammates.

hats off for countering me but remember i was constantly fighting down there vs multiple people on my own most of the time while using my ARES champ so using the 2v1 bit is pretty weak. And retreating is always a valid tactic, be it for health  / splitting people away from the pack / or using the terrain to my favor

Idk, what I saw I don't think the word "fighting" constitutes what happened down there.  Granted they were all noobs.  Gotta be to go down there THAT many times to die the same way every time. 

Message 48 of 67 (148 Views)
0 Likes
SIEA
415 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

This video won a Golden Globe tonight for "Best God of War: Ascension Multiplayer 10-min gameplay shot with an iPhone set to highly questionable Rap music with at least a 5-page thread of replies requesting it quietly move to the 2nd page but hence bumped forth to the top once again, prolonging this thread ever and ever annoyingly so by the Sony Santa Monica Community Strategist"

That said, the effort put into this video is highly respectable, simply for the fact you did it with an iPhone filming off-screen, epic effort!

Congrats!

Your truly,

Tank

Follow me @Just_Tank and @SonySantaMonica

Every day is community day!
Message 49 of 67 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

Jan 14, 2013

Idk, what I saw I don't think the word "fighting" constitutes what happened down there.  Granted they were all noobs.  Gotta be to go down there THAT many times to die the same way every time. 

Blind rage can affect even seasoned players. Anyways GG, im gonna experiment with different load outs

Message 50 of 67 (141 Views)
0 Likes