Wastelander
787 posts

Re: JOIN ME BROTHERS!!!! WATCH THIS

Jan 14, 2013

Grenix wrote:

so much epeen waving in here, can i join the sword fight?

Yes, we are comparing whos is bigger Smiley Tongue 

Message 31 of 67 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1333 posts

Jan 14, 2013
Hey grenix...Thanks for taken our kills today and getting a 3 Team kill streak on me in your trap! LOL...no you're cool i don't get **bleep** at good players like your sellf.

lawl.jpg

Message 32 of 67 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jan 14, 2013

gaul51xx wrote:

No you get over me man lol. Im all over myself its me. I enjoy the game. Let me boast and then when you see me in the arena just beat me. I do recognize skill and know ppl who are very good at the game. Dont get mad becasue I said you are not amongst them. lol you probably have low self esteem man mybad. ppl get so mad why?

Oh, you mean that one time you killed me because you spammed world weapons and jump triangle right when I came back from break without a complete loadout and having multiple teammates around you? 

Yeah dude, that's an EXCELLENT judgement of skill right there. 

No one's mad here, I'm actually finding this very funny that everyones smack talking you.  Though it's cute you think the best way to play this game is to hog the health fountain, power weapons, and dodge spam against the worlds largest noobs.  You can tell they're awful at the game by the way you kill them so easily.  I mean, it's like they aren't even trying to kill you.  If they knew what they were doing they would have evaded properly and grappled you when you were leaning all your body weight on the right analog stick trying to get to the health fountain.  

Message 33 of 67 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
279 posts

Jan 14, 2013

yeah I have msged grenix multiple times about his skills im the arena. He beat me up pretty bad 1 match. I will give credit where it is due.

Message 34 of 67 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Jan 14, 2013
Today I got 9 kills and only 1 death against two nearly-naked dudes in the Hercules arena.

Ahem.

/flex.

(amidoingitright?)
Message 35 of 67 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jan 14, 2013
Yeah gaul but apparently others have too... so...
Message 36 of 67 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

Jan 14, 2013

ya sorry bout that, im pretty indiscriminate when it comes to the spike trap and will probably end up doing it again. im a slave to kdr  and getting the last few levels on my Ares champ ;_;

Message 37 of 67 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
279 posts

Jan 14, 2013

lol SO WHAT. I do what i have to, to win. Like who cares. lol everyone has there ways to win. like i said i kill people with hammers all the time? lol omg. Goldhawk stop seriously. I would kill you even if you had a hammer for sure.Its not like you cant get better. metalgear and grenix surely are supior then you in my eyes..but hey thats me the horrible guys trash talking lol. 

Message 38 of 67 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1333 posts

Jan 14, 2013
LOL it's all good. It's only the BETa and no stats get saved. In the real thing i'd be like "Wow god dam!" lol

lawl.jpg

Message 39 of 67 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jan 14, 2013
Gaul you act like a beast but my clan mate has said he's crushed you, grenix has crushed you, ceases has crushed you... I'm starting to think you're just trolling now.

Just because of ONE match, with odds stacked against me in almost every possible manner, you killed me a few times doesn't make you a god and me a peasant.

Yeah, metl has been destroying me the past few days but it's not like I have never kicked his butt brutally before.

I can't wait to see you again gaul, though I'll probably have to wade through heaps of your abuse and exploits in order to get at you. Probably experience some lag but hopefully by the time we encounter each other on a regular basis I have this terrible connection crap solved.

Though I can totally see you grappling me while I'm parrying then boasting like mad about it. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

As far as grenix goes he has killed me a lot in the past but I've gotten better. Last time we fought it was quite a long time of back and forth and he finally escaped, got some health and returned with 2 more teammates.
Message 40 of 67 (89 Views)
0 Likes