Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Re: Is it just me or...

Sep 18, 2013
Ya know what? **bleep** this game. I'm so sick of **bleep** **bleep**. Absolute **bleep** **bleep**. Every time my opponent is about to get their **bleep** brutally whooped they just cheat. They don't take damage, they don't react to attacks, run away with 1 hp left.

This game is SO BROKEN I can't believe this even passed beta. Hell, beta wasn't as **bleep** **bleep** as this. I would love this game if it was fair. If I could swing my hammer and actually hit someone.... if there wasn't 100 pounds of **bleep** with every confrontation this game would be **bleep** amazing.

BUT NOPE. peter panning across the map, attacking through my attacks, not taking damage. Jesus christ the list can go on and on and **bleep** ON.

Like, at what point do you just absolutely overhaul the MP with fixes? I LITERALLY couldn't even create a full list of problems with this game in one day. If I sat down and created a list of problems, I'd probably only touch the surface. After playing more matches afterwards I would come up with another 10+ problems and the list probably STILL wouldn't be complete.

My **bleep** god, how can anyone stand playing this garbage? Why hasn't sony santa monica looked into these problems? A lot of these problems have been around forever or gotten worse let alone the new problems that keep arising.

I've NEVER seen a game lag so bad. Not even the laggiest match of uncharted 2 or 3 could even compare to the laggiest match of this game. HOLY **bleep**.
Message 21 of 38 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3413 posts

Sep 18, 2013

^^^^^^^CALM DOWN^^^^^^^

Yes, this game has problems, we all get that. They arent that bad, You must have a bad copy or something.

If they dont react to your hits, then its lag, on their end. They have that free soft taco from Taco Bell internet, and it happens. 

Ive noticed, Peter Pans only happen with lag, normally I have no problems grappling somebody, and in some cases when I do peter pan, it saves me from dying.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 22 of 38 (212 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1206 posts

Sep 18, 2013

Goldhawk1 wrote:
Ya know what? **bleep** this game. I'm so sick of **bleep** **bleep**. Absolute **bleep** **bleep**. Every time my opponent is about to get their **bleep** brutally whooped they just cheat. They don't take damage, they don't react to attacks, run away with 1 hp left.

This game is SO BROKEN I can't believe this even passed beta. Hell, beta wasn't as **bleep** **bleep** as this. I would love this game if it was fair. If I could swing my hammer and actually hit someone.... if there wasn't 100 pounds of **bleep** with every confrontation this game would be **bleep** amazing.

BUT NOPE. peter panning across the map, attacking through my attacks, not taking damage. Jesus christ the list can go on and on and **bleep** ON.

Like, at what point do you just absolutely overhaul the MP with fixes? I LITERALLY couldn't even create a full list of problems with this game in one day. If I sat down and created a list of problems, I'd probably only touch the surface. After playing more matches afterwards I would come up with another 10+ problems and the list probably STILL wouldn't be complete.

My **bleep** god, how can anyone stand playing this garbage? Why hasn't sony santa monica looked into these problems? A lot of these problems have been around forever or gotten worse let alone the new problems that keep arising.

I've NEVER seen a game lag so bad. Not even the laggiest match of uncharted 2 or 3 could even compare to the laggiest match of this game. HOLY **bleep**.

I don't think you realize how hard it is to make this game perfect and lag-free.
All if not most of the problems in this game relate to lag. And to make it lag-free, you're pretty much going to have to remove the background, color, and textures from the map. Plus, running is easily avoided... grapple them. And you can't peter pan because they don't have a red halo. If they aren't sprining, Jump O. Seriously. Come on, now.

What I want to know is, how do you go from a "Hades is OP? " post to a "THIS GAME IS FULL OF BS" post?

Message 23 of 38 (208 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Sep 18, 2013
LOL YOU CAN PARRY THE LEGENDARY HAMMER OF OLYMPUS'S L1+ SQUARE? THE SUPER ULTRA SECRET ARES WEAPON THAT COSTS 3 ASCENSION TOKENS? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Jesus christ this game is a joke. I mean, hammers only "break defenses" in which the player can just parry or block again but the **bleep** special for the ultra super cool godly weapon for Ares is insanely avoidable? How **bleep** stupid.

Ares gets **bleep**ed over in every way imaginable. Jesus christ...I don't even.... what world am I **bleep** on? I've never seen a game be so much fun, yet be broken to the point where it's literally unplayable.
Message 24 of 38 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Sep 18, 2013

NingaStyle_Tony wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

I don't think you realize how hard it is to make this game perfect and lag-free.
All if not most of the problems in this game relate to lag. And to make it lag-free, you're pretty much going to have to remove the background, color, and textures from the map. Plus, running is easily avoided... grapple them. And you can't peter pan because they don't have a red halo. If they aren't sprining, Jump O. Seriously. Come on, now.

What I want to know is, how do you go from a "Hades is OP? " post to a "THIS GAME IS FULL OF BS" post?

Because I'm continuing to play.  The more crap I run into the more angry I get.  I keep playing because I paid for a 2x XP thing from the store....because at the time I'd only run into a couple laggy instances.  Of course after I activate it the entire game sticks its head up its own **bleep**. 

What upsets me the most is, I paid so much extra for this game and spent so much time JUST to play the MP.  

I paid for the ultra edition, and now $5 for the 2x XP.... I've spent a TON of time with the rise of a warrior social game.  Hell, when this game came out I risked my life for it.  It was a MESS outside, it was so bad they pulled the **bleep** plows off the road.  I almost went into a ditch 5 times (there was one time idk how the hell I didn't go in the ditch) and almost rear ended a car because I hit an ice patch coming to a stop.  

All I've wanted to do since they announced GoW MP is to play it, and I can't.  It's so broken, so laggy, so unbalanced... it just frustrates me that there hasn't been a single thing done to help and it just gets worse and with no **bleep** fixes in sight.  

I have to put up with countless forms of BS and it's aggrevating because I know I'm a good player yet all these people run around like they're jesus christ himself because I couldn't push R2 to land my magic or, this guy WONT STOP HITTING ME WTIH MORE AND MORE COMOBS WHILE I'M ON THE GROUND.  The list literally just goes on and on.  I'd like to know how people cope with it...obviously there are since they're getting amazing scores.  But I have to discard my item, use 2 magic attacks, and use my item EVERY ENCOUNTER in order to get a good score because the game simly does NOT work properly in any aspect.  

Ugh, coming back to this game even lowered my excitement for the ps4.  like, I love god of war and god of war MP has been an amazing idea since they announced it.  But to think this might be the last MP or even GoW?  spending so much time and money on it... only to have it be the worst mutliplayer experience of my life and no foreseeable fix in the future.  

Idk, guess it's back to battlefield until next gen. 

Message 25 of 38 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Sep 18, 2013

Goldhawk1 wrote:
LOL YOU CAN PARRY THE LEGENDARY HAMMER OF OLYMPUS'S L1+ SQUARE? THE SUPER ULTRA SECRET ARES WEAPON THAT COSTS 3 ASCENSION TOKENS? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Jesus christ this game is a joke. I mean, hammers only "break defenses" in which the player can just parry or block again but the **bleep** special for the ultra super cool godly weapon for Ares is insanely avoidable? How **bleep** stupid.

Ares gets **bleep**ed over in every way imaginable. Jesus christ...I don't even.... what world am I **bleep** on? I've never seen a game be so much fun, yet be broken to the point where it's literally unplayable.

you sound retarded. the war hammer of olympus ring out capability is bad enough now you want to make the L1+S unblockable. noob

Message 26 of 38 (199 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Sep 18, 2013
Shut up jona goldhawk is no noob the guy played the beta and was killer at it he quit after frustrations with the hunter update which is understandable the man is frustrated because he had such high hopes for the game don't kill him for it
- CPT of the Lomabax Preatorian Guard

"don't forget to buy poison arrows in order to f**k you chair"- epic name bro
Message 27 of 38 (193 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Sep 18, 2013
Lmao GoldHawk breathe easy 😗💨
Message 28 of 38 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Sep 18, 2013

- CPT of the Lomabax Preatorian Guard

"don't forget to buy poison arrows in order to f**k you chair"- epic name bro
Message 29 of 38 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
270 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 18, 2013

Jeez.... I've had bad times, but not that completely bad. Just try to calm yourself. Maybe it must be the connection problem.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 30 of 38 (178 Views)
0 Likes