Fender Bender
3413 posts

Re: Is it just me or...

Sep 17, 2013
Hades doesn't have a noob friendly 100%combo???? ever even seen the Seord of Hades 100% combo? my friends daughter could do it, and shes 5...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 11 of 38 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
652 posts

Sep 17, 2013

hades is cool, use two oly armours then decide between PP or EP or CD.

capes of the fury fit hades very well.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 38 (219 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Sep 17, 2013

Soulcrusher94 wrote:

idk if its actually the gauntlets themselves goldhawk man this game is having serious connection issues lately on my own i cant get into a decent match to save my life (literally everyone else is sliding around as chracter models and killing me like WTH??) 

I know what you mean.  Even stuff that saves me from lag doesn't work anymore.  People can cancel my spells when they couldn't before.... whenever I get close to killing someone and I'm getting 2v1'ed (seriously, I can never fight anyone 1v1.... ) I'll use my spell and either A. my guy will jump repeatedly or B. I'll be up in the air and I can't use my attack.  Seriously, I'll be up in the air pressing R2 over and over and over and the only thing that'll happen is I have ot wait it out.

I've noticed this game kind of warns you when it's going to lag.  Everything moves clunky and even items that have nothing to do with players are hard to interact with.  So stupid. 

idk whether or not I want to spend a ton of money on this game.  I've been wanting to buy XP multipliers because I quit for a while and everyone is light years ahead of me and I'd like to catch up.... but man this game is so broken idk if it's worth it. I really, really want to play but I have to get through layers upon layers of **bleep** just to get to the meat of the game. 

Also as another side note... did they nerf Ares defense sheild?  it does no damage when it explodes unless they have god awful defense and just about everything pops it.  Really getting tired of that.  Instead of people being cautious they just hit me again and it pops...they don't go flying...they take probably 5 damage and continue attacking me.  Which really sucks when I'm fighting 2+ guys at one time and actually need to use this shield to last longer... every other shield  (zeus, hades, poseidon) lasts FOREVER....I can't pop zeus or poseidons with anything...

Man I hope this isn't the last GoW game.  I'd love to see a MUCH improved MP because this experience while the core game is super fun is just a broken mess with really crappy unlocks (well the prestige stuff makes me want to play really badly) and it seems everyone just cheats... 

Message 13 of 38 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
442 posts

Sep 17, 2013

Hades <3 <3 <3

Message 14 of 38 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Sep 17, 2013

kannay wrote:
I can't believe what I read. After all we, Hades players, have been through, months of playing with the weakest class, now we finally get a decent armour - that's it nothing more - people scream OP now?

We have no game changing relic (like Asclepius, Determination, or Resilience ), not any fantastic 100% hit ratio crowd controlling magic ( like inferno, Reckoning or Crest ). Weapons have easy pattern. No noob friendly sword of Zeus, no fcking magic regenerating sword of Poseidon, no 1 combo killer sword of Ares.

Sorry if I am slightly passionate, but this comment really is unfair.

And for the record, Claws of Olympus are nothing compared to sword of Olympus. Seriously how the hell to you avoid that L+T annoying tornado?

What the hell are you talking about?  Hades has been insane since launch.  I know a guy by the name of metlgearsolid who was an absolute beast with Hades and it took a VERY long time just t figure out how to get him to stop spamming.  With all the HP drain moves, powerful attacks, long combos and evasion techiniques the guy has it's a miracle not every single person in the MP is playing as him. 

Message 15 of 38 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Sep 17, 2013

kannay wrote:
And the stats. Good Lord Hades I forgot the stats!
60% PP, 40% PR and some ( cherry on the cake ) ER for Ares when using Godly war armour+ mantle. Unkillable and kills you in one combo. That's it one combo, one mistake - that's all it takes.

Try match these numbers with Hades, then we'll talk.

The problem here though, is Ares players are still easy to avoid.  Every time....literally every time I get into a combo someone activates a magic or item.  Yeah in a perfect world Ares could probably string together some beastly combos... however it's never that way.  Like I said, every fight I get into they evade, block, parry, item out of and spell out of all my combos.  Every fight.  

On the other hand, other classes like Hades and Zeus can infinitely juggle and combo until someone's dead.  doesn't matter if they don't have a 6 hit combo that can deal massive damage or even kill...when you just continue hitting and NEVER stopping.  

Message 16 of 38 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
312 posts

Sep 17, 2013

Sounds like the weapon is the problem.  As opposed to the allegiance.

Message 17 of 38 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1206 posts

Sep 17, 2013

Goldhawk1 wrote:

kannay wrote:
I can't believe what I read. After all we, Hades players, have been through, months of playing with the weakest class, now we finally get a decent armour - that's it nothing more - people scream OP now?

We have no game changing relic (like Asclepius, Determination, or Resilience ), not any fantastic 100% hit ratio crowd controlling magic ( like inferno, Reckoning or Crest ). Weapons have easy pattern. No noob friendly sword of Zeus, no fcking magic regenerating sword of Poseidon, no 1 combo killer sword of Ares.

Sorry if I am slightly passionate, but this comment really is unfair.

And for the record, Claws of Olympus are nothing compared to sword of Olympus. Seriously how the hell to you avoid that L+T annoying tornado?

What the hell are you talking about?  Hades has been insane since launch.  I know a guy by the name of metlgearsolid who was an absolute beast with Hades and it took a VERY long time just t figure out how to get him to stop spamming.  With all the HP drain moves, powerful attacks, long combos and evasion techiniques the guy has it's a miracle not every single person in the MP is playing as him. 

Life Steal? Use magic. Everything else? Block and dodge.
Yeah they're powerful, all right. And extremely predictable unless you incorporate stealth.
You need to use one of these "powerful attacks" to start them.
Lol wat

Message 18 of 38 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Sep 17, 2013
Hades? OP?

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Message 19 of 38 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender