Sep 17 2013
By: Goldhawk1 Keyblade Wielder 10160 posts

Is it just me or...

37 replies 421 views Edited Sep 17, 2013

Does Hades seem super over powered?  Every class but Ares seems to have a bunch of crazy abilities that gives them a huge advantage in combat but none of them even compare to Hades.  The sword and the gauntlets or Hades are absolutely asinine.  The sword allows for insane never ending combos and the gauntletz let you heal?  Realy?  Not only that, but gauntletz on their own produce some really nasty combos as well. 

Not only this, but all of the "disappear and regain health" crap is getting old.  Everyone seems to be able to run away from Ares but Hades players get to do it so much easier.  The grapple skill they have where they latch on and start sucking HP is absurd.  They gain a ton of HP AND it never misses.  Ever.  I was climbing a wall FFS and someone activated it and it teleported me from the wall to their arms and drained like half my HP.  If you evade it...yeah right lets be real here if you evade, jump or do ANYTHING they just hug you through it and gain all their health back.  

Message 1 of 38 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
270 posts

Re: Is it just me or...

Sep 17, 2013

Welp, that's Hades for you. It's like dealing with a Spy class. They can be tricky. But yeah, those guys can sap anyone's health like a vampire.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 38 (415 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Sep 17, 2013
It's just you...
Message 3 of 38 (407 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Sep 17, 2013

idk if its actually the gauntlets themselves goldhawk man this game is having serious connection issues lately on my own i cant get into a decent match to save my life (literally everyone else is sliding around as chracter models and killing me like WTH??) 

- CPT of the Lomabax Preatorian Guard

"don't forget to buy poison arrows in order to f**k you chair"- epic name bro
Message 4 of 38 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
652 posts

Sep 17, 2013

Hate to break it for you after taking this time doing your thread but its actually you and hades is really fine.

Message 5 of 38 (403 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Sep 17, 2013
Hades is good, but most Hades I found don't have/use Olympus armor, and that makes them very frail. A simple combo can kill them.

Today was a good example: a mistake from Hades and he was dead against my Ares.
Missed the L1+T with the sword? T, S, S, L1, S, L1+S. DEAD.

But yeah, Hades can be tricky sometimes, mainly in the hands of skilled players.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Message 6 of 38 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Sep 17, 2013
That life drain move you're talking about(the L1 square from the claws) can be evaded easily. I do it all the time and people do it to me all the time too. I finally maxed them so i'll be using the cestus from now on. You just gotta practice more at evading it or you can parry the first hit
Message 7 of 38 (379 Views)
Gaming Beast
1771 posts

Sep 17, 2013

This ^^^^

And yes its jsut you. The only thing mabybe OP with the Hades class is those claws and its only due to thier spamability of the specials L1S is easily avoided or parried but L1T is the annoying one.

Lag is OP. NERF it!
Message 8 of 38 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
270 posts

Sep 17, 2013
I can't believe what I read. After all we, Hades players, have been through, months of playing with the weakest class, now we finally get a decent armour - that's it nothing more - people scream OP now?

We have no game changing relic (like Asclepius, Determination, or Resilience ), not any fantastic 100% hit ratio crowd controlling magic ( like inferno, Reckoning or Crest ). Weapons have easy pattern. No noob friendly sword of Zeus, no fcking magic regenerating sword of Poseidon, no 1 combo killer sword of Ares.

Sorry if I am slightly passionate, but this comment really is unfair.

And for the record, Claws of Olympus are nothing compared to sword of Olympus. Seriously how the hell to you avoid that L+T annoying tornado?
Message 9 of 38 (359 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
270 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 17, 2013
And the stats. Good Lord Hades I forgot the stats!
60% PP, 40% PR and some ( cherry on the cake ) ER for Ares when using Godly war armour+ mantle. Unkillable and kills you in one combo. That's it one combo, one mistake - that's all it takes.

Try match these numbers with Hades, then we'll talk.
Message 10 of 38 (356 Views)
0 Likes