Jun 07 2013
By: CharlesChamp Uncharted Territory 1532 posts

Is Kill Stealing In MOC an actual Crime? (If So I'm Guilty)

3 replies 132 views Edited Jun 7, 2013
I've been getting curse out and receiving a lot of hate messages as of late for "stealing kills" in MOC. Someone explain to me how such a term can exist in a Free-For-All? Theres your occasional opponent that doesn't fight but will wait in the back and wait for an opportunity to attack. Hey to each's own I learned to adapt to such play style, It's battle arena it's killed or be killed. If I see someone running away with low Hp I look at it as this you didn't do your job and execute or some odd glitch occur when going for a brutal kill (happens to the best of us) now your prey is everybody else prey. Learn longer combos, find a increase in Physical Power, pay attention to your surroundings, or something. If I see you knock somebody in the stun state I'm going to try to attack you before you have a chance to press R1. Sounds f'd up but you got to deal with it. Playing with the likes of Demi Gods, Zeus spammers, Godly Weapon Hunters, and Chest Shoppers your going to fall behind the A-Ball if you can't find away to get favor. Reckoning of Zeus and Spear of Destiny spammers have no sympathy for you they're in it to win it why shouldn't you?
Message 1 of 4 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1375 posts

Re: Is Kill Stealing In MOC an actual Crime? (If So I'm Guilty)

Jun 7, 2013
In Match of Champions? No it's fine.
Message 2 of 4 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 7, 2013

Nope, Kill Stealing in MoC is not bad, the only time its bad is if ur stealing the kill from ur teammate. In MoC, its the best way to make sure u get more points and the other person doesnt.

Edit: Well I think ppl can cuss u out if ur not even fighting and just watching the fights until a person has one hit left and u take it, thats pretty much the only thing that I think is wrong.

Message 3 of 4 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1844 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 7, 2013

Surprisingly, I entered MoC often times yet I didn't get hate messages for killing enemies alot with my hammer have tiny AOE movesets.

I did got a hate mail from 2v2 team for stealing kills once.

Isn't MOC basically...

All Free Kills Buffets?

Message 4 of 4 (109 Views)
0 Likes