May 16 2013
By: Crackle2012 Uncharted Territory 1346 posts

Insight for people-- weapon and item descriptions

8 replies 209 views Edited May 16, 2013
Ok-- I took quite a bit of time out today to write this on my iPhone-- I PMed exact list to gypsy and I am posting it here under its own thread so that everyone can either agree, correct me, or add to this list

This is for items / relics/ weapons that don't do IN GAME what they say they should do when you hit r1 to inspect them or could use clarification.. Thanks all!! I hope this helps alot of people and SSM fix these!!

Oh here is one for you.. At level 3 blade of Artemis has NOTHING for special descriptions ...
Nothing it says:

L1+square ( name of move) : blank blank blank

Same for the other special ( only at level 3)
Not to mention this blade does not increase in stat boost at all from level 2-3

I'm in USA region btw.
Not sure if this will matter but-- from what I've seen from some magics-- it does matter ( not 100% sure about this)

Ill list the items I've noticed have a problem not doing what the description says

WEAPONS------
Spear of Ares (not chargeable l1+ square)
Lance of Poseidon(trial of gods heal doesn't work)
Spear of Hades ( no curse on l1 + triangle explosion lvl 2 +)
Blade of Poseidon ( sometimes doesn't work at all in terms of magic regen in 1 or 2 player totg-- l1 + square-- does it apply a magic counter?)
War hammer of Ares (wont charge l1 + square in trial of gods 1 or 2 ppl)
Blade of Artemis ( provides no special descriptions after lvl 3)
Spear of Ares (l1 + triangle ) level 2-3 says final slam now burns enemies.. If it does-- I've never seen it!!
Blade of Artemis (just description missing)

MAGIC -----

Obliteration -- doesn't provide description that it buffs you after level 3 although It makes your fists glow blue and red and says at level 2 that it will buff you on "next level" 15% physical and ele for 15 seconds))

Olympic judgement lvl 3-- doesn't say it silences enemies ( last I looked) but it DOES.

Hades ultimate magic lvl 3 according to my friend ( does not show what it does at level 3 once it IS level 3 according to its level 2 "at next level" description ) ( much like Obliteration)

"Side note " it would be nice to know that Zeus can carry 200 magic and that is why blue fountains only fill him up 25% magic even though this isn't hard to figure out

RELICS---

Relic of determination (ares) - doesn't reset on death or atleast doesn't appear to (hands always glow) speculation says it goes back down to 20% physical and elem however-- and If u suicide at beginning of match this auto switches on before 1 minute....

Relic of excess (poseidon) --meters distance to work? Doesn't work period in 2 player trial of gods)

Relic of haste (hades) gives a % haste at level 1 after using magic-- the relic that hades has that gives haste on opening a chest does NOT give a % --- so which is more haste?????

ITEMS--------------
none that don't match description that i can think of off the top of my head-- some clarification on a few things wouldn't hurt Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 9 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Re: Insight for people-- weapon and item descriptions

May 16, 2013

Crackle2012 wrote:
"Side note " it would be nice to know that Zeus can carry 200 magic and that is why blue fountains only fill him up 25% magic even though this isn't hard to figure out

They do say this in the form of "2 uses."

Message 2 of 9 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

May 16, 2013
^ no because all gods get a 2 uses"" magic--- they only cost 50 though-- Zeus has 2 uses and one costs 75 I believe-- this isn't even really one that I should of brought up though-- as his ult magic does say cost 200
Message 3 of 9 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

May 16, 2013

On Hades and Ares Ultimate magic, if you read the enlgish description it says that boosts your i dont remember if it was PA or MA, but if you put the game on spanish (im from Argentina) it says that the magic cost is reduced...wich is not true at all.

Message 4 of 9 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1375 posts

May 16, 2013
Expect all of this in a future patch
Message 5 of 9 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2333 posts

May 16, 2013

I haven't bothered to look, but several of Hades abilities cause you to slow just like Poseidon's ice/freeze. I don't know if any of this is in descriptions for his Items or weapon abilities.

The only thing that I would expect to be causing this is Hades Torrent but it's happening from attacks.

Message 6 of 9 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

May 16, 2013
i think curse is supposed to * slightly * slow you however i am not sure that i have ever noticed bein slowed or slowing anyone with hades other than with torrent
Message 7 of 9 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

May 16, 2013

I believe hades curse makes u move slower and drops ur defence, but i dont really know

Message 8 of 9 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

[ Edited ]
May 16, 2013

Indeed, that's what it does...

The Curse can slow you as heavy as poseidon Ice, and takes down your Def pretty good. Is pretty cool when you fight against Poseidon, or even Ares players.

Message 9 of 9 (112 Views)
0 Likes