Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3413 posts

Re: IS IT FAIR ?

Aug 18, 2013
rage blades are nonsense... as soon as I see rage blades I will jump block until I get far enough away then I kill them with PC and the blade of Poseidon...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 21 of 46 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1969 posts

Aug 18, 2013
Lol they're here to stay . It's not God Of War without those chains. I know they're not the blades but they move like it
Message 22 of 46 (175 Views)
First Son
17 posts

Aug 18, 2013
Its just stupid when they have the lead and they only need one more kill to win and they go rage mode id much rather have it be a thing to help even the score not kills.
Message 23 of 46 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1798 posts

Aug 18, 2013

Fair? Does video games really need "fairness"? Look, Fighting games are SO BRUTAL within KO combos, insane comebacks, and many types of unfairness gameplays let it be friendliness or cruel.

RPG online? Well, Dark souls are super troll but still SO BRUTAL for roflstomping players for their amusements. Hmm?

Hunting RPG online? Well, rare materials are seriously trolling stressed players hard. Imagine 1% chance of obtaining rate. BRUTAL!

Completely ruining their live to waste their times! Brutal...

There are many types of video games await their brutalness to laugh at you to point out!

Trophies PS3/ Xbox Awards? Gold ones are so BRUTAL to obtain for!

Message 24 of 46 (155 Views)
Gaming Beast
1969 posts

Aug 18, 2013
Thats what the gorgon , the cube, the cyclops, and the statues are for . To even up the score. And I don't mind them getting it and using it to get one kill on me . It's just a game and kd ratio don't matter since you're the only one that can see and most of the leaderboard isn't legit. Oh and you don't lose anything for dying unless you're ares with determination
Message 25 of 46 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1798 posts

Aug 18, 2013

After posting my post there. I realized there are some video games happen to have "fairness".

So... Play video games that created from Disney, Pixar, and other studios who created 3D cartoon movies.

I think they are fair to play. 
Also classic or retro games are good to play. 

And try play previous consoles like old games with less BRUTAL.

Message 26 of 46 (121 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
829 posts

Aug 19, 2013

Rage mode not that bad , just keep a distance and also the L3+R3 Rage mode user are not invincible , they still can take damage in that state from World weapons , Magic or normal Sq Sq attack from behind when they are attacking someone else in other direction or evade then attack when they end a combo in rage mode there is an openning .

As for World weapons they add element of surprise , spice things  up and it is just "first come first serve". 

I Don't really think the Gods of (SSM) Olympus care much about fairness they just want to be amuse and having a good time watching martal fight each others :smileyvery-happy:

Message 27 of 46 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2926 posts

Aug 19, 2013

AirJordan73 wrote:
rage blades are nonsense... as soon as I see rage blades I will jump block until I get far enough away then I kill them with PC and the blade of Poseidon...

Calling rage blades nonsense while using the Blade of Poseidon is like spamming Heph Hammer charge and complaining about Cerb Blade projectile spam.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 28 of 46 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Aug 19, 2013

World weapons are definitely annoying when used on you...maybe a decrease in damage? But come on, what's better than whipping a hammer at someone and grabbing them for a brutal before you even touch the ground? Or ares with determ killing someone in one shot...

As for rage blades...oh my gosh. Just stop. Like was said before, maybe just for unascended players? I hate when my teammate and I get raged by someone who then grabs a chalice for the win...really?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 29 of 46 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

Aug 19, 2013
All of these are fine, the way I see them is a dieing mans last action. If you use deathstreak your skills are inferior to mine and you will fall before me while their still active. WW are good after combo but just cheapshot any other way, as their easy to dodge unless off gaurd.
Message 30 of 46 (87 Views)
0 Likes