Highlighted
Aug 15 2013
By: SyRiano-angel Hekseville Citizen 271 posts
Accepted Solution

IS IT FAIR ?

45 replies 695 views Edited Aug 15, 2013

Hi all,

i foun thats  somthings in this game which i am addicted to is UNFAIR AT ALL like  using R3+L3  or espiceal weapon  from the fountains.. he will just throw it to you and booo.. you are dead ..

what do you think guys?  its just  my opinion

Message 1 of 46 (695 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Re: IS IT FAIR ?

Aug 15, 2013

Huh? What?! Smiley Indifferent

Message 2 of 46 (664 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2926 posts

Aug 15, 2013
You can do the same thing so yeah, it's fair.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 3 of 46 (659 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
459 posts

Aug 15, 2013
Rage blades? This has been discussed countless times here. Yes people on killstreaks should get them but instead it's the slackers who die that get rewarded. Like Vamp basically said, you have just as much access to them as anyone else..
Message 4 of 46 (620 Views)
Fender Bender
3413 posts

Aug 15, 2013

NO it is entirely unfair, why should people who die get rewarded with unstoppable rage blades? Why are there world weapons, and why are they OP? I think that there should be options to have them removed from the game entirely. They allow people who suck at the game to get a free kill, which doesnt make you better as a player.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 5 of 46 (607 Views)
Fender Bender
2926 posts

Aug 15, 2013
Rage blades are not unstoppable....and if people on killstreaks got them instead, it would just lead to more rage quitting. Just because you don't like something doesn't make it unfair.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 6 of 46 (592 Views)
Wastelander
681 posts

Aug 15, 2013
eh, we should let the poor champions get back on their feet, else they quit. Given the catastrophe of RQ ( though I sympathize with many of them), we don't need to give anyone more incentive to quit.

World weapons: u guys haven't found out that u can avoid these unscathed when they're thrown at you? Personally, I prefer to throw WW at anyone stupid enough to run at me while I have them in hand.

if you think u can't or just don't know how to dodge the WWs, then run away for awhile. WWs' life span is short. it will be gone in seconds.
Message 7 of 46 (590 Views)
Fender Bender
3413 posts

Aug 15, 2013

They are mostly unstoppable, and I never said anything about killstreaks getting them, they should just be removed entirely... They are completely unfair, if they wont remove them, then just decrease the duration...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 8 of 46 (582 Views)
Wastelander
681 posts

Aug 15, 2013
they can be stopped by many means. I rarely use rage blades, even when I have it shining at the corner the whole time.

the duration is fine. it only allows to get one kill then it ends as much as I notice, although there're some exceptions. or u can just run away normally to avoid being brutally grappled that counted as a brutal kill if u die. run away for a while then the gauge will deplete entirely.

Frankly I feel rage mode should be left alone. it's fine by me. but that's just me speaking Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 46 (572 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1927 posts

Aug 15, 2013

A little tip to deal with this , DONT CHASE RUNNERS , cause they'le run and get magic or a world weapon and come back at u with it .

Message 10 of 46 (561 Views)