Uncharted Territory
1375 posts

Re: I use I-frames to beat zeus and Ares' players.

Apr 18, 2013
I've noticed crazy invincibilty to. I'm talking more about timing certain moves just right to phase through damage. Requires skill and timing.
Message 11 of 29 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
396 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2013

This DAMNED Michael Jackson-mode needs to be removed from the game, it ruins the whole experience. Being in a ninja crouch stance does not make one invulnerable to damage, stupidest thing i know of. The number of times i have wasted attacks and magic against a crouching enemy is just ridiculous. If you get hit, no matter what color your skin is, you get hurt.

Message 12 of 29 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Apr 18, 2013
Yeah. Make it more realistic. That sht doesn't happen in real life
Message 13 of 29 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3054 posts

Apr 18, 2013

mrvlrdr101 wrote:
Invincibility frames. Moments of temporary invulnerability such as during grapples, item usage, or weapon pickups.

Tell me more.... how exactly does this work?

Message 14 of 29 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

Apr 18, 2013

Alghazanth wrote:

This DAMNED Michael Jackson-mode needs to be removed from the game, it ruins the whole experience. Being in a ninja crouch stance does not make one invulnerable to damage, stupidest thing i know of. The number of times i have wasted attacks and magic against a crouching enemy is just ridiculous. If you get hit, no matter what color your skin is, you get hurt.

Haha no certain periods of invincibility are needed but I too have wasted magic and world weapons and etc. on people who stayed invincible for WAY too long. I say leave the I-frames in. I just wish there was a way to limit my own lag Smiley Sad

Message 15 of 29 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Apr 18, 2013

mrvlrdr101 wrote:
I've noticed crazy invincibilty to. I'm talking more about timing certain moves just right to phase through damage. Requires skill and timing.

I don't mind if it's of skill but I hate when I hit them and they apparently dodged even though I heard the hit cue and they had no I-frames at all. Only I-frame dodge I pull off is Lightning Storm at times.....

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 16 of 29 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
341 posts

Apr 18, 2013

I have encountered players who seem to take no damage .... you can attack, use magic & nothing - no loss of health bar - I tend to focus on other players when that happens, but some people must have figured out exploits, as otherwise, you should take some damage - as I have yet to see the armor that provides 100% coverage for physical / elemental damage.

Message 17 of 29 (172 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Apr 18, 2013
Is it still possible to have over 300 physical power and resist cause I think thats why half of these players take no damage or just dont even move when grappled or rammmed into.
Message 18 of 29 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1375 posts

Apr 18, 2013
It's mostly used to dodge Magic like lightning storm or big one cast spells. Popping your item or grappling an enemy will prevent the damage and save your but. What you guys are talking about is COMPLETELY different. I don't over extend the white state or anything.
Message 19 of 29 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11779 posts

Apr 18, 2013

^could you post ur time zone and allegiance on the clan thread.....Im doing the recruiting tryouts today Smiley Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 20 of 29 (139 Views)
0 Likes