Apr 18 2013
By: Hawk_of_Rawk Sackboy 501 posts

I frames are getting ridicules.

6 replies 228 views Edited Apr 18, 2013
Now that people are learning to exploit them, the game is getting less fun every match. Worst one ive seen is the Jump specials with the blade of ares. Extremely hard to avoid because of the long range. I had someone spam that and jump slice the entire game. Beat him still but it was annoying that he kept getting cheap kills
Message 1 of 7 (228 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
973 posts

Re: I frames are getting ridicules.

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2013

I guess using the word "exploit" makes it sound like a wrong thing, like taking advantage of bugs and glitches... BUT forgive me if the question is dumb: What exactly are I frames?

signature.jpg

Message 2 of 7 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1844 posts

Apr 18, 2013

I-frames;

Uninterruptable where you cannot attack when they are in animation motion.

Think it as "Special finishers" from any fighting games where they activate their one-hit finishers that cannot be attacked in their animation.

Unlike attack guards or breakthough attacks. But not worry, they still can take damage.

Message 3 of 7 (201 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
973 posts

Apr 18, 2013

Hmmm so I suppose the only thing like this that really bothers me is the Olympic judgment, even if I manage to avoid and stun/kill the enemy, it continues, stopping me from finishing him or killing me. :\

signature.jpg

Message 4 of 7 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
501 posts

Apr 18, 2013
Ever used a word weapon on someone I'm an attack animation? Completely invulnerable and it really irritates me! There is quite a bit of moves that have I frames.
Message 5 of 7 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4319 posts

Apr 19, 2013

Oh, I thought we were using "i-frames" to talk about the white invulnerability state.  Hmm.  I know some are.  Guess I have to go edit my post in the "I use i-frames to beat Ares and Zeus" thread.  >_<

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 6 of 7 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
820 posts

Apr 19, 2013
Nope.
Message 7 of 7 (104 Views)
0 Likes