Jul 08 2013
By: CHEESEMONTER I Only Post Everything 835 posts

I dont see....

[ Edited ]
11 replies 268 views Edited Jul 8, 2013

I never see anyone using diffrent weapons for zeus its always the same loadout sword + reckoning 

I personaly use the lance and spear cuz there elemental attacks are beast but not one person uses them it gets boring Smiley Frustrated

I am really disapointed about the level 1 armours in this game: gladiator,skorpian,sages,.etc

I remember in the beta where people made really cool looking armour sets with really good stats but now all the allegiance based armour stats are just to good to throw away just for looks. Its just like the mythological heroes pack they look AWESOME but they are rubbish Smiley Sad

Hope this will change when the full mythological heroes pack comes out

Message 1 of 12 (268 Views)
I Only Post Everything
989 posts

Re: I dont see....

Jul 8, 2013
I use the blade of zeus and lighting storm and I see a lot of other zeus players use the maul even saw a couple using the champion hammer and minotuar hammer yesterday. I don't see a lot of sword of zeus users unless its in moc or 2v2. The thing I see the most of is heph hammer which isn't bad u just gotta wait til the next game and use it on them then they rage quit lol. I do wish we could wear some of the lower armours without sacrificing stats but ill sometimes put them on just for fun. I was playing with teammates once in desert of lost souls and I got the spear and used it to get the cinematic and all my friends laughed at me cause they all had their godly armour on and I was wearing a full set of sage armour as ares lol.

Competition? Why yes, I would love some.
Message 2 of 12 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11799 posts

Jul 8, 2013

sage armor?! haha ohhh gaaawwwd XD that is so ugly!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 12 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
626 posts

Jul 8, 2013

PsychoSavage wrote:
I use the blade of zeus and lighting storm and I see a lot of other zeus players use the maul even saw a couple using the champion hammer and minotuar hammer yesterday. I don't see a lot of sword of zeus users unless its in moc or 2v2. The thing I see the most of is heph hammer which isn't bad u just gotta wait til the next game and use it on them then they rage quit lol. I do wish we could wear some of the lower armours without sacrificing stats but ill sometimes put them on just for fun. I was playing with teammates once in desert of lost souls and I got the spear and used it to get the cinematic and all my friends laughed at me cause they all had their godly armour on and I was wearing a full set of sage armour as ares lol.

^ so true lol

Message 4 of 12 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
801 posts

Jul 8, 2013
I use the spear a lot. The lance is nice to.
Message 5 of 12 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
626 posts

Jul 8, 2013

I use the maul with Zeus. Got some good info and combo tips from NingaStyle_Tony for that hammer and i havn't used another wep since.

Sadly all us hammer and spear users are a dying breed. Nearly everyone is using swords now,no matter what allegiance they are playing now =/

Message 6 of 12 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
765 posts

Jul 8, 2013

im sure in the future there will be crazy looking dlc armors weaps with astonishing stats we will never since the game only just came out guys come on its only been 4 months since launch Smiley Happy weve got a lot ro lookforward to, godly dont look too bad they have kool shiny glow thats quiet awsome Smiley Happy 

Message 7 of 12 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
270 posts

Jul 8, 2013
@HYPNOSIS
Agreed. We need to work harder with other weapons to show how awesome they can truly be.
Message 8 of 12 (186 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
989 posts

Jul 8, 2013
I want to use hammers again they used to be my weapon of choice until I just forgot how to use them lol if anyone would like to give me tips on it that would be awesome everytime I go up against a good hammer user I watch in aw as they combo the **bleep** out of me it just looks so cool. I came up with my own combo with the sword I haven't seen anyone else use and when I get to the launch part I feel like a hammer user for a second lol

Competition? Why yes, I would love some.
Message 9 of 12 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1497 posts

Jul 8, 2013
I still rock full cyclopean armour. Love killing people with that caveman-like build.

Check out my channel for GoW matches, highlights and other videos.
Message 10 of 12 (151 Views)
0 Likes