Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/15/2012
Offline
1499 posts
 

Re: Hunter Update (1.06) COMING TOMORROW

May 23, 2013

1 hour and a half to go then?  I'd just go to sleep if I lived in Europe :/

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 110 (321 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/16/2013
Offline
1655 posts
 

Re: Hunter Update (1.06) COMING TOMORROW

May 23, 2013

eeh i wouldnt try to guess a time at it since afternoon isnt very precise i mean that could mean 1 pm pst which would be 3pm cst or 4 pm for you sky or it could mean 5 pm pst wich would be 7pm cst or 8 pm for your time zone sky

- CPT of the Lomabax Preatorian Guard

"don't forget to buy poison arrows in order to f**k you chair"- epic name bro
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 110 (302 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/25/2010
Offline
2926 posts
 

Re: Hunter Update (1.06) COMING TOMORROW

[ Edited ]
May 23, 2013

gypsy816 wrote:

All, just to let you know, this will release this afternoon WORLDWIDE. 

 

No region will have to wait! :smileyhappy:


The only problem with that is time zones. For example, this afternoon in the US would be tonight in Europe.

_________________________
The gods overestimate themselves.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 110 (298 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/15/2012
Offline
1499 posts
 

Re: Hunter Update (1.06) COMING TOMORROW

May 23, 2013

IIRC evening is after 6 pm, so if it's afternoon, it has to be before 5 pm on any time zone, thus most likely 2 pm PST-4 PST.......

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 110 (293 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/16/2013
Offline
1655 posts
 

Re: Hunter Update (1.06) COMING TOMORROW

May 23, 2013

yea i know but just because they say afternoon doesnt mean its afternoon in every time zone im not saying you cant be right but ssm is most likely refering to thier own time zone which we are ahead of thus it can be afternoon there and evening in our time zones when the patch is released

- CPT of the Lomabax Preatorian Guard

"don't forget to buy poison arrows in order to f**k you chair"- epic name bro
Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 110 (277 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/15/2013
Offline
1511 posts
 

Re: Hunter Update (1.06) COMING TOMORROW

May 23, 2013

Either way if that means that overnight it'll be released you can enjoy it tomorrow any time you feel like it, I guess we shouldnt complain.

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 110 (271 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/15/2012
Offline
1499 posts
 

Re: Hunter Update (1.06) COMING TOMORROW

May 23, 2013

Soulcrusher94 wrote:

yea i know but just because they say afternoon doesnt mean its afternoon in every time zone im not saying you cant be right but ssm is most likely refering to thier own time zone which we are ahead of thus it can be afternoon there and evening in our time zones when the patch is released


As long as it's released before 8 pm EST, it's all fine.

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 110 (260 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/16/2013
Offline
1655 posts
 

Re: Hunter Update (1.06) COMING TOMORROW

May 23, 2013

UzaruSchutzengel wrote:

Either way if that means that overnight it'll be released you can enjoy it tomorrow any time you feel like it, I guess we shouldnt complain.


haha this is very tru

 

- CPT of the Lomabax Preatorian Guard

"don't forget to buy poison arrows in order to f**k you chair"- epic name bro
Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 110 (258 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/08/2013
Offline
3052 posts
 

Re: Hunter Update (1.06) COMING TOMORROW

May 23, 2013

SovereignSky wrote:

Soulcrusher94 wrote:

yea i know but just because they say afternoon doesnt mean its afternoon in every time zone im not saying you cant be right but ssm is most likely refering to thier own time zone which we are ahead of thus it can be afternoon there and evening in our time zones when the patch is released


As long as it's released before 8 pm EST, it's all fine.


It should be before then. 

Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 110 (236 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/15/2012
Offline
1499 posts
 

Re: Hunter Update (1.06) COMING TOMORROW

May 23, 2013

gypsy816 wrote:

SovereignSky wrote:

Soulcrusher94 wrote:

yea i know but just because they say afternoon doesnt mean its afternoon in every time zone im not saying you cant be right but ssm is most likely refering to thier own time zone which we are ahead of thus it can be afternoon there and evening in our time zones when the patch is released


As long as it's released before 8 pm EST, it's all fine.


It should be before then. 


I love you Gypsy, marry me!!!! :3

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 110 (188 Views)
Reply
0 Likes