Mar 19 2013
By: Movezigg5 Splicer 88 posts

How to roll as Zeus?

20 replies 627 views Edited Mar 19, 2013

I'm using Perseu helm, chest and Atena legs, with Cerberus Sword (I'm just at lvl 2).

I bought the Dark Ritual Relic (I think its how its named - the one when you die you reborn with mana).

Am I doing it right?

Message 1 of 21 (627 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
79 posts

Re: How to roll as Zeus?

Mar 19, 2013
lol, no you're doing it wrong. xD
Life's a Game
Message 2 of 21 (616 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2802 posts

Mar 19, 2013

get some physical dmg as u prob can't get much of elemental power now anyway and i personally think the relic u use is very good i know there is also the low health gain magic but i don't like it all personal opion ofc i also suggest find a balance in ur physical  and elemental dmg this works out very well for me 

Message 3 of 21 (608 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Mar 19, 2013

POL_SouL wrote:
lol, no you're doing it wrong. xD

**bleep**, your post was so productive. Thanks for letting me know that I'm doing it wrong and not teaching how to do it right.

Sigh.

Message 4 of 21 (604 Views)
Splicer
88 posts

Mar 19, 2013

thelesman wrote:

get some physical dmg as u prob can't get much of elemental power now anyway and i personally think the relic u use is very good i know there is also the low health gain magic but i don't like it all personal opion ofc i also suggest find a balance in ur physical  and elemental dmg this works out very well for me 

Thank you.

Message 5 of 21 (601 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
79 posts

Mar 19, 2013
Sorry mate, I just couldn't resist.
Anywho, now onto teaching lesson. First of all you're only lvl 2, so lvl up at least to lvl 9 when you can lay your hands on trademark Blade of Zeus/Hammer/Spear to get the sense of fighting style that comes with it. Next, Zeus is the God of thunder so you want to have as much mana as possible to strike with lightning whenever you're cornered. Relics that top your mana on brutal kills are a good choice. Also, don't go for physical attributes - just pump everything in elemental. You're weak and always will be in physical aspects and defense so you might as well pimp the only attribute you're good - such as elemental power. You should get around lvl 15 whole set of Battle Armour of Zeus (or as soon as you kill 100 oponents), don it and make your God proud. Don't be scared to experiment and see what is working for you the best. Some people like Hammers while others Swords/Spears. It all comes to you playstyle.
Hope that answer was more productive Smiley Wink
Life's a Game
Message 6 of 21 (587 Views)
Fender Bender
2802 posts

Mar 19, 2013

np also the blade of zeus which u unlock at lvl25 is realy awesome my guess is that in a couple of days that's gonna be the new nerf thread  i really hope  i'm wrong  anyway have fun with zeus

Message 7 of 21 (585 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2802 posts

Mar 19, 2013

pol is right and wrong about the physcial dmg it depends on the weapon u play with for instance sword of zeus all regular attacks and the L1 square are physical damage only the L1 triangle is elemental i'm sure it's the same with some spears and hammers to with zeus

Message 8 of 21 (577 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Mar 19, 2013

Use the teleportation escape you can literally fly back in the stage if u get knock off just have to time it right. I got hit with the world weapon (club) I was in mid air about to be knocked off the map and boom I use escape midair and started tele zapping back from the brink of death. coolest Zeus escape ever you can even race people for treasure chest with it and makes zeus very mobile almost as mobile as hades

Message 9 of 21 (512 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Mar 19, 2013
That depends on the weapon. because if you use the spear of zeus both l1 square and l1 triangle both do elemental damage there are other weapons out there as well like the maul of posidion for ex.
Message 10 of 21 (473 Views)
0 Likes