Mar 20 2013
By: JERRY-666 PlayStation MVP 474 posts
Accepted Solution

How do we know if our XP bonus is active?

5 replies 503 views Edited Mar 20, 2013

I did purchase everything fine through the online store, trying to purchase via PS3 XMB it wouldn't accept. At one point is said my code was no longer valid, only to go through my PC and enter the same code for it to work... I now have the armor and it says 24hr XP x3 in my purchase history.

So how do I know if it's active in game? Should it be on the bottom right side where it lists my achievements from the match? :robotindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (503 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Re: How do we know if our XP bonus is active?

Mar 21, 2013

Go to your XMB then to Account Managent. Then there should be a Service list section ... you will see all of you season passes and subscriptions in there. When you click on GOW-A it will have a start date n end date for your double XP.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (466 Views)
Splicer
79 posts

Mar 21, 2013
It's funny, because admin of this forum is as confused as everybody else. lol xD
I've went as far as to write to amazon.co.uk to send me back my Collector's Edition codes cause none of them seemed to work, only to find out they were all working fine in-game. The notification system for redeem codes in GoW:A is really screwed, but hey, at least it works - you just don't know it :smileywink:
Life's a Game
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (452 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

Mar 21, 2013
its not double only 25% bonus
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (443 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
474 posts

Mar 21, 2013

ChickSticker wrote:

Go to your XMB then to Account Management. Then there should be a Service list section ... You will see all of you season passes and subscriptions in there. When you click on GOW-A it will have a start date n end date for your double XP.

Thanks for that information. :robotwink:

I know Sony knows we purchased the XP, but where in the game does it tell us that the game knows we should have the XP? As of now I see no difference in the XP I'm earning. And if this is working at 25%, it should tell us in game that we're earning that 25%.

It's wrong that we took the time out of our lives to earn the rewards in Rise of the Warrior, to get 25% XP and skinned over weapons and armor... I think the GOD's wouldn't approve! Well maybe Hades would!?!

:robotmad:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 21, 2013

JERRY-666 wrote:

ChickSticker wrote:

Go to your XMB then to Account Management. Then there should be a Service list section ... You will see all of you season passes and subscriptions in there. When you click on GOW-A it will have a start date n end date for your double XP.

It's wrong that we took the time out of our lives to earn the rewards in Rise of the Warrior, to get 25% XP and skinned over weapons and armor... I think the GOD's wouldn't approve! Well maybe Hades would!?!

edit: did not contribute to the discussion

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (329 Views)