Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Re: Hotfix - Spear of Destiny, Barbarian Hammer, and more!

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2013

patience is not something ive ever been very good at but thanks for the advice Smiley Happy its just frustrating when i open 3+ omega chests per match and still never EVER get any weapon shards

\/ \/  SEE SEE AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *clears throat*

i mean congrats to you sir

- CPT of the Lomabax Preatorian Guard

"don't forget to buy poison arrows in order to f**k you chair"- epic name bro
Message 71 of 135 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Apr 17, 2013
Got all weapons. Fully level Barbarian Hammer, spear will be 2xp'd tomorrow and omg I love this spear so much
Message 72 of 135 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4319 posts

Apr 17, 2013

Soulcrusher94 wrote:

patience is not something ive ever been very good at but thanks for the advice Smiley Happy its just frustrating when i open 3+ omega chests per match and still never EVER get any weapon shards

\/ \/  SEE SEE AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *clears throat*

i mean congrats to you sir

That was normal for me, often more than that even with no shards.  Honestly, I find it easier to get chests in Trial of the Gods.  Whether it's faster or not, who knows?  I'm not even sure you can get the barbarian and destiny in Trial anyway.

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 73 of 135 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Apr 17, 2013

thanks for the advice bro ill just have to keep trudging away ive wanted the SoD from day one though

- CPT of the Lomabax Preatorian Guard

"don't forget to buy poison arrows in order to f**k you chair"- epic name bro
Message 74 of 135 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
634 posts

Apr 17, 2013
DEAR! Sony Santa Monica! I have gotten all fragments,but the FIX about fly over AKA superman fly is still occuring! happened allready twice in a single match.Just to info you.
Message 75 of 135 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Apr 17, 2013

got the SOD,one fragment left for B hammer...Smiley Happy

Message 76 of 135 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2926 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2013

1. Seems pointless, just ditch the timer already. (Edit: to clarify, I mean give us the option to turn the timer off, at least in 1p TotG.)

2. So far, so good on this one. (Edit: scratch that, it's still happenening.)

3. I haven't even seen any white chests today, so no clue if they actually contain shards now. (Edit: found a few, still empty though.)

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 77 of 135 (227 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 17, 2013
Rafa. Play a different mode!
Message 78 of 135 (195 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 17, 2013
I like the timer in Trial of the Gods. At first I couldn't reach the end but now I have skill at it I can. U can't just have everyone reaching the end, especially when with two players its really difficult/unlucky to both go down at the same time. Keep the timer!!
Message 79 of 135 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2333 posts

Apr 17, 2013

You have to bounce back and forth between modes if you want to get any shards. Finally after doing this a bunch of times I got the three shards for the Spear of Destiny. I have yet to get any shards for the Barbarian Hammer.

So out of 15 games I was able to get the 3 spear shards. They should just put a ton more weapons and equipment in the game like Castlevania: HoD so every time someone opens a chest everyone on your team receives the item. Otherwise you have to hope you see a white chest before someone else does or risk death trying to activate it before your dead.

Message 80 of 135 (189 Views)
0 Likes