Wastelander
869 posts

Re: Hotfix - Spear of Destiny, Barbarian Hammer, and more!

Apr 17, 2013

gypsy816 wrote:

For those of you still getting Supermaned (Peter-Panned etc) or seeing it happen, is it happening frequently? Has it stopped at all since you last played?

I'd say about the same. It's one of the many lag issues, in my experience. Doesn't happen EVER in games where lag isn't present, for me.

Message 101 of 135 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Apr 17, 2013

SirCrush wrote:

gypsy816 wrote:

For those of you still getting Supermaned (Peter-Panned etc) or seeing it happen, is it happening frequently? Has it stopped at all since you last played?

I'd say about the same. It's one of the many lag issues, in my experience. Doesn't happen EVER in games where lag isn't present, for me.

A few questions. What level were you playing in? Where were you standing? Where was the other player standing?

photo TonyDanzaClan.jpg
Message 102 of 135 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Apr 17, 2013

Alghazanth wrote:
Tether fly by not fixed, happen 2 times in twice as many games. Spear Of Destiny shard hazard moves with the map in Daedalus (like Cerberus fire, Poseidon waterwall and all other effects it seems).

A few questions for you too. What level were you playing in? Where were you standing? Where was the other player standing?

photo TonyDanzaClan.jpg
Message 103 of 135 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Apr 17, 2013

Shishio_Alucard wrote:
Not at all gypsy. Its about as frequent as before for me.

Same questions for you too. What level were you playing in? Where were you standing? Where was the other player standing?

Trying to narrow this thing down.

photo TonyDanzaClan.jpg
Message 104 of 135 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Apr 17, 2013

Narrow it down by asking once... not spamming it 3 posts in a row there buddy Smiley Wink

Message 105 of 135 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Apr 17, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

Narrow it down by asking once... not spamming it 3 posts in a row there buddy Smiley Wink

Same questions for you too. What level were you playing in? Where were you standing? Where was the other player standing?

photo TonyDanzaClan.jpg
Message 106 of 135 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1927 posts

Apr 17, 2013

NewmansSalsa wrote:

Getting shards doesnt even matter when you get the message "Lost Connection to Host" Love how online games nowadays punish good players because bad players rage quit.

not true freind i had 2 spear of destiny shards ,went into a match and got a white chest , got dissconected and never finshed the match and i got the spear of destiny and experience.

Message 107 of 135 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
307 posts

Apr 17, 2013

i didnt get any "downloading hotfix" message when i went to multiplayer. Maybe my Automated update on the ps3 dled that? :/ It just says " Checking for update" "finished downloading", not what i was dling.

--------------------------------
Reapers of War

Message 108 of 135 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
527 posts

Apr 17, 2013

Yeah, I got the last shard that I needed for the Cronos Blade and it's great...really **bleep** good to use. I have 2 shards of the Spear of Destiny and I just unlocked the Barbarian Hammer after getting 1 shard in one match and then 2 shards in another match. 

2 shards in one match!!!

I only need 1 more shard for the Spear of Destiny and then Beyonce (SoD) is mine.

Message 109 of 135 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

Apr 17, 2013

For the grapple fail: It has happened many times. I was Ares, idk what enemy was, lag was present throughout the match...the one I remember I was at the bottom of the Desert, a few meters to the lef tof the portal.

Another one I remember is on the right sid eof Labyrinth, bottom floor near the poison trap. But it's happened elsewhere too.

Message 110 of 135 (126 Views)
0 Likes