Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
253 posts

Re: Hit detection is abysmal.

Jun 15, 2013
It's lag.

Oh you don't think it's lag? Well sorry you're wrong there, it's lag.
Message 21 of 26 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2273 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 15, 2013

I don't have the time or the patience to sink 100's of hours into this game just to level the same things over and over JUST so I can have a better shot at killing the influx of ascended players. None of my characters are at level 40 at base creation and it puts all players like me into a handicap.

I, and others will be playing this game less and less who have not ascended simply because it will have become too much work to have a fighting chance. It takes forever to level these characters to reach 40 and I refuse to "Pay to Win" with these XP boosters.

Hit detection has always been an issue in this game along with the stun-locking from various things where you cannot beform a breakout because it disables your inputs. Items and Magic still don't work all the time when they're supposed to, and it's easy for someone to kill you and interrupt you ever using them.

Message 22 of 26 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4316 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 15, 2013

Just tried my first 2v2 Team Favor of the day today.  Me and my random partner (I'm 36 Hades, he was 37 Poseidon),  we're up against two 38 demigods, both Zeus and you know the setup.

Not a problem, I've played enough Zeus to deal with it.  Try to parry spamwaves, nothing (guy was right on top of me, well in range).  Reckoning somehow yanks me in from about 2 feet outside of its range.  I still beat down one guy, grapple is ignored until Hercules' little blast wave sends me flying over the edge and the guy I had in a brutal state gets credit for the kill (he didn't budge of course, since he was stunned).  

Add in some more attacks going through block, attacks generally being ignored, yada yada yada.  I quit about halfway through after my teammate understandably left just before me.

Had a good run in Trial of the Gods though.  I guess that's something. Chipped a small bit of the xp bar down with 8 victories or so.  -_-

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 23 of 26 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11741 posts

Jun 15, 2013

i feel for ya lol! the lag has been awful.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 24 of 26 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2273 posts

Jun 15, 2013

The game as a whole has been awful in execution. The cracks keep coming with more breaking until everyone will fall through and wake up out of their ignorance (yeah right).

Message 25 of 26 (59 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

Jun 15, 2013

I think its lag, but idk. Every match I had after 1.08 are just completely laggy that I cant even play the game(except for 1 player ToTG)

Message 26 of 26 (56 Views)
0 Likes