Jul 02 2013
By: Spanish_peanuts First Son 22 posts

Hit List

6 replies 230 views Edited Jul 2, 2013

As I find myself getting more and more annoyed and jump slicers and zeus spammers, my excitement for the 1v1 is growing exponentially. No more chasing after that zeus running to that magic, then instantly casting reckoning, sometimes even twice because that damned relic of chance. No more pansies running for their world weapons. No more having to carry your teammate in 2v2. I just went a game where I went 8-2 and my teammate went 0-11. Our oppenents were big into jump slicing, which I don't care much about. And one was a reckoning spammer. That reckoning spamming, jump slicing red headed step child is the first on my hit list for 1v1. 

So let us begin a hit list for all of us to post the names of people we really want to 1v1, just to prove to them that they are nothing without world weapons, magic and health fountains, relics, and magic spamming.

Killer_mike320

He's even calling me a **bleep** in messages. Haha

Message 1 of 7 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Re: Hit List

Jul 2, 2013

lol dont pick on killer mike, hes on my list he needs the world weapons and magic fountains really really bad lol. thats why i dont play w/ him Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 7 (201 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Jul 2, 2013
he talked **bleep** calling me a **bleep** lol so ive got to 1v1 him. If hes man enough that is,
Message 3 of 7 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Jul 2, 2013

hes not even a man yet. lol. and ya he gets a little excited, i forgot why i added him. i think hes a friend of a friend sorta deal. lol anywho ya hes bad youl prolly own him, hes got alot to learn.

Message 4 of 7 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Jul 2, 2013

aceraven091 wrote:

hes not even a man yet. lol. and ya he gets a little excited, i forgot why i added him. i think hes a friend of a friend sorta deal. lol anywho ya hes bad youl prolly own him, hes got alot to learn.

^lol ive played with 9-12 yr olds....it was miserable XD

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 7 (171 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
989 posts

Jul 2, 2013
When they first announced 1v1 mode I wasn't too excited it seemed boring to me but as of late I keep running into player that need pick up weapons, magic spam, double team, or just plain run away when I'm just about to destory them. Also posiedon relic of resil and crest spammers. So now I'm looking forward to it. I called out the two guys on my list yesterday after they kept protecting eachother from me or running away to grab pick weapons. You know who you are......ill see you soon

Competition? Why yes, I would love some.
Message 6 of 7 (157 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Jul 2, 2013
Hah, I'm a resilience user. I just use it to make the grind to 40 a little faster. I have no quarrels with giving up my resilience and in return, no more chasing, no more getting killed by world weapons, no more magic spammers, and no more 2v1. It is more than a fair trade.
Message 7 of 7 (151 Views)
0 Likes