Fender Bender
3413 posts

Re: Hey Guys... I'm A "Runner". U Mad?!

Jun 7, 2013

I dont run, unless I am outnumbered or am in desperate need of health. I get so many messages calling me a running *bleep*, even when I dont, so I just send a message back saying that I wasnt running when I killed them X number of times. I dont care what you think of me, If I am near a health fountain and I am in desperate need of it, I will grab it. I usually grab magic if it is close by. I dont like world weapons to much, so I try to avoid them, and let someone else get them. I prefer to rely on skill, not OP weapons that make killing EXTREMELY EASY

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 51 of 70 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 7, 2013

Ericgore wrote:

Diseus wrote:

your arrogance forces your ignorance. It is not a matter of nerdy epeen honor. Nice insult "cool guy." It is a matter of the greater good of the game. If everyone started running when they lost fights the game would be terrible to play and  not fun. People like you growing in numbers are not only bad at the game, annoying, and cowardly. You are also dumb because you "runners" are single-handely ruinging the game for those who win fights legitimate and then lose the fight cause he ran. Me personally. I welcome runners. I slowly follow them, or grapple them obviously if I have the chance. Watch them grab the health welll I am at say 40-60% and then beat their cowardly **bleep** again. Lol. So hey, good job making yourself sound like an arrogant dooshbag by calling those with honor in all facets of life "nerdy". I will continue to laugh as you flee and then and then laugh as I take you to low health and then laugh as you run again. I don't care about my stats, I literally play this game because I love spilling the blood of little girls like you and watching you flee legs tucking your small testicles. Keep running little boy. You will die eventually. So are we mad? NO GODDAM WAY.. a little annoyed maybe. But most of all humored at how much of a total bish you are.

This is sparta **bleep**. Go back to CoD.

And if you dont get into your games as much as us "nerds" I feel bad for you. Are imaginations take us to places your fragile little mind will never experience.

Nerd power babayy

Enter guy who takes it WAY too seriously.

Trust me, I'm a big nerd that gets into his games just like the next nerd. Hence why I take pride in doing whatever possible to live. I'm mostly poking fun at how comical it is to get mad about running or other tactics to the point of calling them "cheap" when, you even just said yourself, you can counter these "cowardly" moves with ease and a thousand fists of e-peen while laughing all the way to the bank. You even admitted that you love watching us tuck our small testicles (odd fetish, but I don't judge) as we run away. So, what exactly is this ruining for you? The fact that you had to work a little harder at it? The fact that your enemy didn't react the way you thought should happen? Because honestly, from how you're talking, this is a non-issue and, actually, is pleasurable for you. Unless you're angry because someone fled when the odds were against them, but came back to kill you. Guess you should have tried harder. 

And THAT'S my overlying point. Blaming others or complaining that this and that is cheap isn't doing anything but hindering someone from becoming better. Just focus on being better yourself, and being ready to face ANY situation. Period.

In real life, if you were out numbered, or just out matched, would you just go against your better interest, even though you knew it meant death? I think MOST would do ANYTHING possible to gain an advantage to live. (I think this comparison of real life to a game is fair given your comment about being honorable in "all facets of life") Bottom line is, it's not cheap, it's playing the game and using all your resources to defeat your enemies. 

No I am not mad. That was the point of my post. I was replying to your plead for attention on the subject. UMad?! No I am humored and just like I said before, (because yes, you can play anyone way you want to) keep running. The more satisfaction I get when I kill you. If runners think they are somehow winning because somoene of lesser skill is able to kill them, no you are not. In my opinion or the way I see the game is: If someone runs from me I already won the fight. Regardless of what the stat sheet says. You already lost when you called everyone nerds on a gaming forum. goodbye cool guy. 

Diseus
Message 52 of 70 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
396 posts

Jun 7, 2013
Cowards will be cowards, if that is they way you want to be, no need to make a thread about it. There have been plenty of runner threads in the past.

I do not understand what you are trying to accomplish by this thread, like you are trying to prove something, that doing X thing is okay, like you need permission to do things in the game. Maybe you are just a troll trying to provoke people at the forums, who knows but you.
Message 53 of 70 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Jun 7, 2013
My issue is not people going for fountains. When I play 2vs2 or MoC 4, I also go for them since they're always close. In big maps, people tend to run away to pick fountains that are very far away.

And this annoys me. But yeah, I understand that the human being has a survival instinct and nobody wants to die.

I don't remember if I ever run away in big maps to get fountains which weren't even in the screen. Making a marathon to get health is pathethic.

Ericgore, you certainly don't care for competitive gaming. If you would, you'd be learning to play the game and you'd be improving your skills. You'll never be good if you keep running away from fights. watch some videos, read from threads here, go to the training ground, practice.

I'm not a great player, I'm far from that, but I can say I've improved a lot since I've started to play and I'm still learning, always. But you need to make some effort to improve yourself, and fight like a man.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Message 54 of 70 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 7, 2013

@Ericgore Alghazanth has his opinion but there's a certain truth in that! there will always be runners and their complainers and we are all entitled to play as we see fit.
So lets rest the issue. I'll not argue with big-boss anymore. No point! everyone has their own perception. So everyone can stop calling people bad names now.

PS: of course nobody will! Smiley Very Happy

Message 55 of 70 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1844 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Ouchies. I'm not sure what to say.

Maybe I deserve worst deaths 100x times for being the runner after all. :/

But I don't understand about this "cowards will be cowards" and "won in the fights" in above posts.

How could you assume if the runner has to run away from that warrior have the upper hand; full bar, WW equipped, await special moves plus

ally(ies) to confirm the runner, the coward or once ran away from the battles will declared as the coward if he have poor hand or didn't prepared for the worst?

Message 56 of 70 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Ericgore wrote:

TO WIN BY WHATEVER MEANS NECESSARY, then you're an idiot, plain and simple.

This is the only bit I will contend.

The rest of your post, though confrontational and clearly designed to frustrate, is simply you describing behaviour. You play however you fancy, to each their own and we all share some of those traits at different times.

Calling someone an "idiot" however, is a sad indictment of a certain section of the gamer crowd. I like to win, of course I do, but I value good sportsmanship, comradery and respect more. I am not doing this for a living, there is nothing riding on my success except my own level of enjoyment and as such, I have absolutely no reason to, "win by any means necessary". 

The very fact you seemingly can't comprehend the idea that I take pleasure from complementing players who thwart me or like one on one bouts, giving space for people to fight and generally putting a more favourable match environment above simpy racking up wins, reflects far more negatively on you than it does those "idiots" like me.

Take a moment to consider I feel no need to come onto a forum and start threads justifying my attitude and playstyle towards this game and then contemplate why you do, before you go insulting others.

Message 57 of 70 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
634 posts

Jun 7, 2013
What a freaking stupid thread,again.multiple pages about Zeus and sword and reconing and bla,bla,bla,bla,buhuuu zeus is op and i suck.
Message 58 of 70 (103 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Jun 7, 2013
Zeus is not op hes sword special need to be parry and send back at the attacker like this peopl,e will think more on how to use it
 photo f797777c-46dc-4bc6-aa23-257ca99d60c6_zps6040a0e4.jpg
Message 59 of 70 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

Jun 7, 2013
I think Sprint Should be only last 5 secons long you should not be able to sprint forever
 photo 6e2d0978-75cc-4f61-834d-428284bb938b_zps54427b22.jpg
Message 60 of 70 (87 Views)
0 Likes