Wastelander
681 posts

Re: Hey Guys... I'm A "Runner". U Mad?!

Jun 7, 2013
oh I read them all! most of them, actually! not enough patience to go through all the ranting!
Message 41 of 70 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1771 posts

Jun 7, 2013

So you peole say runners ruin the game for the entire community you also say that it is a minority who use cheap tactics and OP methods. In  my experiecne most pople use WW and run for health and magic if they are close by I also think that if every body just ran up to each otehr and fought to the death this game would suck MP is about facing a variety of differtnt players and learning how to counter or play against them or whaterver. Basically you need several play types to kee pit interesting. Now i do not condone spammers or peolpe who rely on cheap sh*t like th cerberus blade or the SoZ but WW are not over powered for the simp.e reason taht anyone can use them they are there for whoever to pick up and jsut because a player that you deemed to be "less Skilled"than you ruined your killstreak using one doesnt mean you should complain grab a WW and whack him right back or get it first and throw it away to show how honorable you are (I've done this to **bleep** pople off) I'm sure you all use WW. I try to think waht geos through your minds and im like this guy talks about honor and not using rage and WWs and lets say hes passing overone does he just leave it there? or does he take it and thorw it? or when is rage is active after hes died a few times hes not angry enough to use it? it hink its all bull. And above all people its just a game , I'm a GOW addict this is probably my favorite series ever and currently the only game i play but seriously why all the hate? letp people play how they want to and if you are rell "better" then you will stil lwin. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lag is OP. NERF it!
Message 42 of 70 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

Jun 7, 2013
can u separate this into paragraphs? I'm having trouble reading the lines
Message 43 of 70 (132 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
889 posts

Jun 7, 2013
I simply add on to the subject, I do not change it. Yes, there is a cooldown... What about it? It's the act of the attacks that are overpowered, unblockable not able to be parried, fairly quick cooldown... The magic is the same but it keeps you stun locked into a loop with nothing to do but die... While magic like Poseidon's freeze Bubble is not only hard to land a hit on, but just freezes the enemy... It also costs 100 magic, while Reckoningis 50.
Message 44 of 70 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 7, 2013

big-boss-1641 wrote:
I simply add on to the subject, I do not change it. Yes, there is a cooldown... What about it? It's the act of the attacks that are overpowered, unblockable not able to be parried, fairly quick cooldown... The magic is the same but it keeps you stun locked into a loop with nothing to do but die... While magic like Poseidon's freeze Bubble is not only hard to land a hit on, but just freezes the enemy... It also costs 100 magic, while Reckoningis 50.

oi, SOZ's charged waves are counterable! just go search around. Reckoning's stunlock is its rightful attribute, but I admit silence is way overdosed. Poseidon's freezing "bubble"? I take it u mean Obliteration! it costs 100 magic because it's his ultimate magic. if it costs 50 or 75, I'm gonna ask the same for my lovely Annihilation.

The topic is about runners. Not these magics and weapons again!

Message 45 of 70 (124 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
889 posts

Jun 7, 2013
No they are not blockable, I stood directly in front of a guy who activated it and I held down block. I was thrown over the map in 2 hits, then I was attacked by the shield WW,, cannot escape, died. Then used reckoning 6 times in a row. Another match a guy had Ascleipus, he used annihilation 3 times in a row with again SOZ.
Message 46 of 70 (117 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
889 posts

Jun 7, 2013
Oh boy, 4 A.M. I've wasted too much time trying to argue with you... If you wish for some reason to continue this argument please P.M me.
Message 47 of 70 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 7, 2013

excuse me, counter- able! it is counter-able!
Reckoning 6 times in a row? just 1 person, it's the relic of Chance then, I'll just say u get really bad luck!
Asclepius and annihilation 3 times continuously? 2 words: minor glitch! There's no way Asclepius can replenish 300 magic to cast 3 annihilations instantly one after another!

Message 48 of 70 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1771 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Sometimes when I play witha poor connection i use magic and my bar stays full the game somehow fails to register the use so i use it agian Smiley Happy This may have been waht happened.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lag is OP. NERF it!
Message 49 of 70 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

Jun 7, 2013

SYNK-WARRIOR wrote:

Sometimes when I play witha poor connection i use magic and my bar stays full the game somehow fails to register the use so i use it agian Smiley Happy This may have been waht happened.

and it's sweet! i truly hope SSM let this stays!

Message 50 of 70 (95 Views)
0 Likes