Splicer
72 posts

Re: Hey Guys... I'm A "Runner". U Mad?!

Jun 7, 2013
I Fight Smart IMO. Run When U Need To. But If Im Running & U Come Close Enuf To Me I Will Attack. I Never Ragequit... But Thats Me I Just Luv Playin The game. But Yea Every Match I Find Myself **bleep** At Others Taking My Kills. But Hey I Do It Too So Watever
Message 21 of 70 (177 Views)
First Son
12 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Diseus wrote:

your arrogance forces your ignorance. It is not a matter of nerdy epeen honor. Nice insult "cool guy." It is a matter of the greater good of the game. If everyone started running when they lost fights the game would be terrible to play and  not fun. People like you growing in numbers are not only bad at the game, annoying, and cowardly. You are also dumb because you "runners" are single-handely ruinging the game for those who win fights legitimate and then lose the fight cause he ran. Me personally. I welcome runners. I slowly follow them, or grapple them obviously if I have the chance. Watch them grab the health welll I am at say 40-60% and then beat their cowardly **bleep** again. Lol. So hey, good job making yourself sound like an arrogant dooshbag by calling those with honor in all facets of life "nerdy". I will continue to laugh as you flee and then and then laugh as I take you to low health and then laugh as you run again. I don't care about my stats, I literally play this game because I love spilling the blood of little girls like you and watching you flee legs tucking your small testicles. Keep running little boy. You will die eventually. So are we mad? NO GODDAM WAY.. a little annoyed maybe. But most of all humored at how much of a total bish you are.

This is sparta **bleep**. Go back to CoD.

And if you dont get into your games as much as us "nerds" I feel bad for you. Are imaginations take us to places your fragile little mind will never experience.

Nerd power babayy

Enter guy who takes it WAY too seriously.

Trust me, I'm a big nerd that gets into his games just like the next nerd. Hence why I take pride in doing whatever possible to live. I'm mostly poking fun at how comical it is to get mad about running or other tactics to the point of calling them "cheap" when, you even just said yourself, you can counter these "cowardly" moves with ease and a thousand fists of e-peen while laughing all the way to the bank. You even admitted that you love watching us tuck our small testicles (odd fetish, but I don't judge) as we run away. So, what exactly is this ruining for you? The fact that you had to work a little harder at it? The fact that your enemy didn't react the way you thought should happen? Because honestly, from how you're talking, this is a non-issue and, actually, is pleasurable for you. Unless you're angry because someone fled when the odds were against them, but came back to kill you. Guess you should have tried harder. 

And THAT'S my overlying point. Blaming others or complaining that this and that is cheap isn't doing anything but hindering someone from becoming better. Just focus on being better yourself, and being ready to face ANY situation. Period.

In real life, if you were out numbered, or just out matched, would you just go against your better interest, even though you knew it meant death? I think MOST would do ANYTHING possible to gain an advantage to live. (I think this comparison of real life to a game is fair given your comment about being honorable in "all facets of life") Bottom line is, it's not cheap, it's playing the game and using all your resources to defeat your enemies. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You challenge me, mortal?! A GOD OF BROLYMPUS?!"
- Broseidon; god of the brocean
Message 22 of 70 (173 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
889 posts

Jun 7, 2013
The Spartans could have used bows and arrows, but they didn't... Know why? Because they thought that it was a cowardly approach to war... No honor, no pride, killing your opponent in a cowardly way... So, you can either be a Persian scum, or a Spartan warrior.
Message 23 of 70 (167 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jun 7, 2013

big-boss-1641 wrote:
You are a pathetic excuse for a gamer... I sincerely hope I never meet you in-game... If I do, I'll use all of the cheap tactics you say are "perfectly fine" If you're on my team, I'll either watch you die as the enemies gang up on you or I will simply quit...

Quitting is not something I actually do, or support. Again, if anything, my post just proves how stubborn I am in situations where I am outnumbered and probabaly SHOULD just quit. I'd rather do whatever I can to:

A. Potentially win, even if the chance is slim to none.

B. Be as annoying to kill as possible. Or, as I like to think of it, make you work for it.

I hope we meet in-game as well, and I hope if we do, you play however you feel necessary to win. Isn't that the point? I'll worry less about your methods and more about my strategies and how I will counter yours. Seems logical to me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 24 of 70 (166 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jun 7, 2013

big-boss-1641 wrote:
The Spartans could have used bows and arrows, but they didn't... Know why? Because they thought that it was a cowardly approach to war... No honor, no pride, killing your opponent in a cowardly way... So, you can either be a Persian scum, or a Spartan warrior.

Well I'm actually neither. Just an average guy who enjoys playing games competatively. 

Message 25 of 70 (162 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
889 posts

Jun 7, 2013
Your way of playing impacts other peoples enjoyment... I don't feel like "oh, okay, I should play more strategically" when I am killed by a sword of Zeus wielding with Reckoning and Chance. Oh, who also runs away for magic and world weapons...
Message 26 of 70 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

Jun 7, 2013
ohhh so this is your problem! poor man! u should have seen it coming.
This is NOT your game only. We PAID for it so WE can play it in ANY WAY we want just like YOU. Smiley Sad
Make your own game next time whiner! Smiley Happy
Message 27 of 70 (137 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
889 posts

Jun 7, 2013
No no no, your the minority who use these overpowered perks / weapons... Why do soooo many people hate these things? Because they're cheap and overpowered!
Message 28 of 70 (127 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
889 posts

Jun 7, 2013
So you're saying that you should be able to use things that are obviously more effective because you paid money for the game? I'm sorry, but that's not hos it works...
Message 29 of 70 (125 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
889 posts

Jun 7, 2013
How*
Message 30 of 70 (124 Views)
0 Likes