Jun 06 2013
By: Ericgore First Son 12 posts

Hey Guys... I'm A "Runner". U Mad?!

[ Edited ]
69 replies 554 views Edited Jun 6, 2013

There are plenty of situations where I run. PLENTY. I'm not ashamed, not slightly.

If a battle's not going in my favor, or if I'm simply outskilled, I will use whatever tactic I can to win the fight, or at the very least not die by your grimey hands. In your frustration, you may call it cowardly, but I call it smart. I'm not the best player in this game, in fact, I'm not sure I'd call myself really good at all. There will always be someone better, but believe you me, in those situations, I will be as annoying as I can to kill, I will make you work for it any way possible.

I will run to a health fountain that I know is close, or a world weapon, I will spam my skills and magic, I will do what it takes to kill and/or just survive, and I won't think twice about it. Does that make me a "coward", as so often thrown around these forums? Maybe so, especially if you're a dweeb who honestly believes you have some sort of nerdy honor to defend in a video game. But, honestly, if that's not how you play... TO WIN BY WHATEVER MEANS NECESSARY, then you're an idiot, plain and simple. (An idiot with some stellar amounts of nerd-like honor, amirite?!) 

If you're a skilled player; running, spamming, world weapons... These tactics aren't going to phase you anyways. You know exactly how to counter them. If you have the upper hand in a fight, someone runs from you to gain advantage somehow, and then they kill you, you have no one to blame but yourself. Try harder, reevaluate YOUR strategy instead of getting your Spartan leather briefs in a bunch and complaining about these players. Do better next time, and adjust your play to counter "noobs" like me. Only then will your e-peen be truly stroked. If you can't manage that, you're not as good as you think you are. 

TL;DR: What do I look like? CliffNotes?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You challenge me, mortal?! A GOD OF BROLYMPUS?!"
- Broseidon; god of the brocean
Message 1 of 70 (554 Views)
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Re: Hey Guys... I'm A "Runner". U Mad?!

Jun 6, 2013
I run and hit run and hit is my game i made 3 people quit on there team cuz of it and i'm new
 photo f797777c-46dc-4bc6-aa23-257ca99d60c6_zps6040a0e4.jpg
Message 2 of 70 (518 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Jun 6, 2013
The main issue is not that good players lose to runners. I gave an example in the other thread in which my team faced a team of "runners" in 4vs4. However we were always on the first place and we won the match. That's not the issue. My friend even commented: "Look, he's running away again. No problem, I'll kill him again". So, we can beat runners. It's just annoying in many situations not being able to fight.

I won't say I won't go for fountain, because I go. Better me than the enemy. And since I mostly play 2vs2 or MoC 4, I play in small maps in which you can't run too much.

But in big maps, runners are very annoying. However I know it's part of the game and everyone wants to survive. The only situation I think this is just cowardice is on the example I also mentioned in which we were 2 vs 3, and the enemies were shifting turns if not going 2vs1. So when I was about to kill a guy, he ran and his mate came in with full resource and killed me.

But they have to live with the fact they they only won because we were outnumbered, and one of them did 1-8, so the guy was crappy. He couldn't even handle 3vs2...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Message 3 of 70 (503 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1333 posts

Jun 6, 2013
everybody has a different way to fight.

Runner: call it smart but it's still cowardly, but if you Run...i'm going to gapple your face back and slap it with my hammer. think about it, ever watch a gladiator show on TV of the other guy "Running" away from the fight near death? Also god of War it sellf points out running is for the weak. "A Spartan never lets his back hit the ground, even in death, a Spartan *Stands tall for battle* you are a spartan, are you not!?

lawl.jpg

Message 4 of 70 (445 Views)
Wastelander
681 posts

Jun 6, 2013
i rather be an Athenean Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 70 (420 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 7, 2013

your arrogance forces your ignorance. It is not a matter of nerdy epeen honor. Nice insult "cool guy." It is a matter of the greater good of the game. If everyone started running when they lost fights the game would be terrible to play and  not fun. People like you growing in numbers are not only bad at the game, annoying, and cowardly. You are also dumb because you "runners" are single-handely ruinging the game for those who win fights legitimate and then lose the fight cause he ran. Me personally. I welcome runners. I slowly follow them, or grapple them obviously if I have the chance. Watch them grab the health welll I am at say 40-60% and then beat their cowardly **bleep** again. Lol. So hey, good job making yourself sound like an arrogant dooshbag by calling those with honor in all facets of life "nerdy". I will continue to laugh as you flee and then and then laugh as I take you to low health and then laugh as you run again. I don't care about my stats, I literally play this game because I love spilling the blood of little girls like you and watching you flee legs tucking your small testicles. Keep running little boy. You will die eventually. So are we mad? NO GODDAM WAY.. a little annoyed maybe. But most of all humored at how much of a total bish you are.

This is sparta **bleep**. Go back to CoD.

And if you dont get into your games as much as us "nerds" I feel bad for you. Are imaginations take us to places your fragile little mind will never experience.

Nerd power babayy

Diseus
Message 6 of 70 (381 Views)
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

Jun 7, 2013

@metgearsolid200 One word only to said about it amen!

I mean all Gladiators are fighting ´til the bitter end and are I quote "embrace the death/f...the death".

Like "Spartacus" eventhough he was not a greek but a Thracian gladiator.

Message 7 of 70 (361 Views)
Wastelander
681 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Diseus wrote:

your arrogance forces your ignorance. It is not a matter of nerdy epeen honor. Nice insult "cool guy." It is a matter of the greater good of the game. If everyone started running when they lost fights the game would be terrible to play and  not fun. People like you growing in numbers are not only bad at the game, annoying, and cowardly. You are also dumb because you "runners" are single-handely ruinging the game for those who win fights legitimate and then lose the fight cause he ran. Me personally. I welcome runners. I slowly follow them, or grapple them obviously if I have the chance. Watch them grab the health welll I am at say 40-60% and then beat their cowardly **bleep** again. Lol. So hey, good job making yourself sound like an arrogant dooshbag by calling those with honor in all facets of life "nerdy". I will continue to laugh as you flee and then and then laugh as I take you to low health and then laugh as you run again. I don't care about my stats, I literally play this game because I love spilling the blood of little girls like you and watching you flee legs tucking your small testicles. Keep running little boy. You will die eventually. So are we mad? NO GODDAM WAY.. a little annoyed maybe. But most of all humored at how much of a total bish you are.

This is sparta **bleep**. Go back to CoD.

And if you dont get into your games as much as us "nerds" I feel bad for you. Are imaginations take us to places your fragile little mind will never experience.

Nerd power babayy

no I stay! what are YOU gonna do?! Smiley LOL

Message 8 of 70 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

Jun 7, 2013
Whine away! kiddies! and big "Kiddies"! go make your own game next time! Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 70 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Jun 7, 2013
if you stay you are not the subject of ridicule ;]
Diseus
Message 10 of 70 (344 Views)
0 Likes