Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
889 posts

Re: Hey Guys... I'm A "Runner". U Mad?!

Jun 7, 2013
I suppose arguments are inconclusive... If both sides think differently, even if one is wrong, they will not change their opinion... I'm also done, I know now not to ever listen to your thoughts, as they are most likely dillusional.
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 70 (161 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
889 posts

Jun 7, 2013
On a side note, your attempts to frustrate me have failed. :-)
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 70 (158 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Jun 7, 2013
you mean the runners
 photo f797777c-46dc-4bc6-aa23-257ca99d60c6_zps6040a0e4.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 70 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
674 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 7, 2013

Galibis wrote:
you mean the runners

he means me!:smileylol: but it's ok! he can call me that! prejudice fools never accept the fact that people are different! I'll be running around the maps still and blast anyone annoying enough with magics while guys like him can do whatever they want. I'm not complaining about that if i get caught!:smileylol:

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 70 (131 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
889 posts

Jun 7, 2013
Prejudice fool? And you are not the same? I am shocked at your ignorance!
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 70 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
674 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 7, 2013

noooo. I'm saying that I accept the existence of people like u. I'm not bashing u guys. in fact, I've never disapproved your ways of playing. I only disapprove your attitude toward other people's play styles. it's personal opinion, not imposing propeganda.
Besides, If I'm like u say, then I'll be acting like u. u are bashing people 'cause they run away and spoil your fun. u do not only state your opinion, that's totally acceptable and it's your right; but u also insult and impose others to play your way.

i say this before, I'll say it again. u are free to play your way while I play my way. i don't impose anything on u, u do the same. although, i know it's hard to do. 

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 70 (118 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
889 posts

Jun 7, 2013
I do not insult others unless they insult me. I simply just believe that there are items and weapons that may need a Nerf to their performance. I see many people agree with my thoughts so I attempt to get the word out enough so that a patch may come to help us enjoy the game more. I never intended to be a victim of a troll who seeks frustration from others.
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 70 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
674 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 7, 2013

I'm sure SSM will evaluate you guys' opinion if it's fair to everyone, that would include runners and their frustrating anti fans. hehe, I don't mean to troll but I was too fed up with all the nagging.

But our argument is long enough, I'll back down if u do too.

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 70 (96 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
889 posts

Jun 7, 2013
I agree, this argument has gone on long enough. At least we got to see other peoples view on this particular subject.
Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 70 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

Jun 7, 2013
As for runners, spammers, and all others I am not great but I have beat 2 or 3 of them at a time just by better tactics and their lack of concentrated effort even when they grab health. Its a matter of knowledge of how to counter the situation, as for runners I laugh at the complaints or annoyance of them. A fight is a fight no matter the area BEAT THEIR *** ALL OVER THE ARENA, hell even kratos went to hades and back to do the same.
Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 70 (69 Views)
0 Likes