Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Re: Hammer: the noob weapon

Jan 7, 2013

Goldhawk1 wrote:
I like to do heavy attacks when some people try too hard to parry, it's funny.

But yeah, there's a certain way to get unparryable square moves...

Tell me!!!!

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 31 of 41 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Jan 7, 2013

alacarpa wrote:

Don't you read?. I've said that you can't see them while they charge so there is no possible way to avoid if you don't know what they're doing or will do...

They stay in this points where the camera don't show them and stay there until you get close enough to use this attack.

Actually Delson is right, anyways the game tells you if theres nearby enemies.

Message 32 of 41 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jan 7, 2013

SovereignSky wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Tell me!!!!

Ok...you...have to... push square and then wait a second then push square again.  Looks as if he's doing a heavy attack.

My clan member told me about this when he was making up some combos on the AI...and I went to try it out and when the AI was parrying like crazy this attack didn't get parried.  

Message 33 of 41 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Jan 7, 2013

lDropDead wrote:

alacarpa wrote:

Don't you read?. I've said that you can't see them while they charge so there is no possible way to avoid if you don't know what they're doing or will do...

They stay in this points where the camera don't show them and stay there until you get close enough to use this attack.

not really, not when they are too offscreen. Either way, the indicators tell you when an enemy is nearby, not where they are. they pop up even when an enemy is a few levels bellow you.

Message 34 of 41 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Goldhawk1 wrote:

SovereignSky wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Tell me!!!!

Ok...you...have to... push square and then wait a second then push square again.  Looks as if he's doing a heavy attack.

My clan member told me about this when he was making up some combos on the AI...and I went to try it out and when the AI was parrying like crazy this attack didn't get parried.  

.........Really?

Signature Quote:
Message 35 of 41 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jan 7, 2013

SovereignSky wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

SovereignSky wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Tell me!!!!

.........Really?

I'm not joking, try it out on the AI.  I don't use swords so I didn't try it out on human players but try it yourself.

Though, my clan member said all of his combos he tried out on the AI don't work on humans because they move too much.  

Message 36 of 41 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Goldhawk1 wrote:

SovereignSky wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

SovereignSky wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Tell me!!!!

.........Really?

I'm not joking, try it out on the AI.  I don't use swords so I didn't try it out on human players but try it yourself.

Though, my clan member said all of his combos he tried out on the AI don't work on humans because they move too much.  

I can't even combo on humans with a sword at all, /\ [] [] is it with swords, L1+/\ on Zeus sword knocks em too far back cause I was thinking jump /\ [] [] L1+/\ hold /\ L1+[] grapple but that also wouldn't work cause of gravity being weird......ah my imaginary combos

Signature Quote:
Message 37 of 41 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Jan 7, 2013

RichYungThaBest wrote:

lDropDead wrote:

alacarpa wrote:

not really, not when they are too offscreen. Either way, the indicators tell you when an enemy is nearby, not where they are. they pop up even when an enemy is a few levels bellow you.

But if you're in a 1v1 fight if he run you have the impuls to run after him and when i did that they start doing that thing, like i've said it happen just twice, now i know how to deal with them but it keeps been annoyong lol.

Message 38 of 41 (154 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 8, 2013
I agree with you lombax, So many people are complaining about stuff when it's so easy to counter.. I am already back up to 30 for ares agian... I was sitting at #1 for pre patch, and most likely will for this patch..Assuming I keep playing, And when full game comes out, then probaly that too..Cause if it's all these bad trash players still playing, then they seriously have no chance... They need to stop complaining about the game and realize that if they would take the time to learn it then the "noob" stuff wouldn't even bother them at all.
Message 39 of 41 (133 Views)
First Son
22 posts

Jan 11, 2013

I use that combo but it really depends on wheter the character was blocking or not i mainly use it on people who are running away or are doing a charge attack. but yea i can see how that would be annoying

- FallenAssassin_9
Message 40 of 41 (106 Views)
0 Likes