Jan 05 2013
By: alacarpa Hekseville Citizen 347 posts

Hammer: the noob weapon

40 replies 520 views Edited Jan 5, 2013

first of all i want to make clear this. What i refer to is that noobs with a hammer are a danger, the only thing they do is jump press L1+/_\ then grab and they do that all the game. Its pretty annoying because i don't know how they manage to do an special attack within every 8 or 10 seconds.

I don't complain about players with the hammer that do a combo, the grapple and have an strategy but the other noobs just go around doing that. It get me out of my nerves!

Message 1 of 41 (520 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Re: Hammer: the noob weapon

Jan 5, 2013

This isn't true for a variety of reasons. My guess is you're just raging from getting beat with the hammer a whole lot.

Message 2 of 41 (515 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Jan 5, 2013

alacarpa wrote:

first of all i want to make clear this. What i refer to is that noobs with a hammer are a danger, the only thing they do is jump press L1+/_\ then grab and they do that all the game. Its pretty annoying because i don't know how they manage to do an special attack within every 8 or 10 seconds.

I don't complain about players with the hammer that do a combo, the grapple and have an strategy but the other noobs just go around doing that. It get me out of my nerves!

Yeah I know what you mean, I use the hammer but the guys you use the 1st starting hammer and spam the L1triangle combined with grapple are garbage and do it every 2 seconds. Most of them are wearing scorpion armor so im guessing thats how? Also the guys who use the zeus sword and run away and spam the attack that launches you are garbage too cause they rarely do anything after that it's just annoying and takes a good ammount of health off because zeus elemental is so OP.

Message 3 of 41 (514 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Jan 5, 2013

Also people who use athena sword and spam that green sword spin are also garbage because that is the most basic easy combo all they do is that move then square square and grab. Its just annoying because the sword spin is so fast that you don't ever see it coming so it just catches you off guard, but oh well we all have our own poison.

Message 4 of 41 (507 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Jan 5, 2013

I forget which sword it is but it has the long strike down that I would say is worse than the hammer. Not to mention it is way faster and seems to do roughly the same damage

Message 5 of 41 (504 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Jan 5, 2013

vyrsai wrote:

This isn't true for a variety of reasons. My guess is you're just raging from getting beat with the hammer a whole lot.

I was playing with one of those, beat him but because of the chests he win the game, i got an 8-2 and he got 5-10. So it's not because they're beating me down.

Message 6 of 41 (501 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Jan 5, 2013
They need to drop the chests to 300
Message 7 of 41 (498 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Jan 5, 2013

vyrsai wrote:
They need to drop the chests to 300

don't get that... But either way the thing is that i get more kills than him, so it has nothing to do with me raging, i just hate the fact that they just wait at a blind point where you can see him and then they start with that combo. No skill needed for that.

Message 8 of 41 (494 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Jan 5, 2013

Regardless the hammers have so many disadvantages I would not at all consider it a noob weapon. Especially since there's swords that have equal or greater specials

Message 9 of 41 (491 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Jan 5, 2013

Yeah I forgot about that because of CTF, But in favor of the gods the chest are so many points its ridiculous. You can legit just run around collecting 50pt chest the whole game and not even fight anyone and end up with the most favor on the team. I realized how cheap it was and started collecting chest as much as possible and I realized we were never losing after that.

Message 10 of 41 (489 Views)
0 Likes