Last Guardian
11799 posts

Re: Hammer of Hephastus- on guy's OPinion

Jun 14, 2013

indeed he does. hades actually is... curse stacks will remove all of posei resistances. Lol i have an awesome story to tell you abt me with my 30hades vs and ascended posei Smiley Very Happy (yes my hades is only 30.....cuz im a noob Smiley Tongue )...but it is pretty long so i dont feel like typing XD

i actually think this gives zeus a hard counter. i discussed this with gypsy...this addition was a method of nerfing zeus without actually having to change him, thus allowing him to retain potency vs other allegiances.

btw the mantle of ares has some serious stats O_O they are clearly goin hard with those capes lol!

and a zeus with judgement, reckoning, the sword, or the spear will easily melt a posei Smiley Tongue

i cant remember the combo, but exless from the nice guys has a 100% with the spear of zeus. the trick to getting around resilience is to save a special for when he gets knocked low, then pop it mid combo to get the kill. This is actually easier than it sounds... hades lance wave is a 1 shot to resilience wielders XD I LOVE THAT THING!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 25 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 14, 2013

If the person is killable they are not OP, imo. Sure, Poseidon's are hard to kill but when were they not hard to kill? If you have more skill than the poseidon u can easily win that fight. Just makes sure to learn to dodge and evade all there attacks and OPseidon wouldnt feel so OP. If u are unable to actually take them down, use world weapons. You might say it is a cheap and skill less move but isnt using OPseidon "apparently" very cheap to use aswell, so it would even out. Smiley Happy

Also, the hammer of Hephaestus isnt OP either, its specials can be easily avoided but it is a pretty good weapon to use though, if u can trick ppl into walking into its attacks Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 25 (385 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Jun 14, 2013

very good point on the curse stacks p4e but my point was in the original version of the game zeus was HC to posiedon who HC ares who HC hades who HC zeus and this threw that all out of whack

once again i dont need lessons on killing a posiedon i am a competent zues player who doesnt rely on magic spam so i know how to kill them btw i know 100% combos with the spear of zeus its my main weapon also my hades is only like 33 cuz im an aweful hades player lolzSmiley Happy

oh and why did zeus need a nerf again??????????? this still makes no sense to me there are exploitable setups for every god and dont even tell me there arent ive seen most of them so there was alot of ppl exploiting reconing and sword of zeus good players can play around it just like you say about the new posiedons so basically now the only person without **bleep** ballin ele defence is ares well isnt that just dandy **bleep** shouldve just given it to him to and **bleep**ed over zeus players everywhere we already got the **bleep**tiest armor, health, phys def, why not just nerf our only strength entirely then to make it "fair"

- CPT of the Lomabax Preatorian Guard

"don't forget to buy poison arrows in order to f**k you chair"- epic name bro
Message 13 of 25 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Jun 14, 2013

**bleep** men, poseidon4ever is real!!! LOL

and that hammer is a kick in the balls

Message 14 of 25 (348 Views)
Last Guardian
11799 posts

Jun 14, 2013

lol i met this guy in game...he didnt think i was real XD

Message 15 of 25 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
758 posts

Jun 15, 2013

Zeus never needed a nerf. Poseidon players complain about Zeus but they gain magic as effectively as he does and they can spam poseidon's crest over and over again, and that **bleep** bubble is annoying as hell. Either buff Zeus's battle armor to give him at least 60% with full battle armor or STOP nerfing him, and another thing The hammer of hephaestus is not OP 9 times out of 10 if the guy charges the hammer he can't combo you unless he uses the famous unsafe x+O or catches you slipping with a quick square attack. If he charges the hammer he can't counter you after a parry the lightning ball puts them in a permanent ungrabbable state until they hit the ground again. So its nowhere near OP. You really have to know what your doing to set up a combo, and the ONLY way to do the 100% combo is to not only set up a successful launch. But you also have to have your L+1 triangle move saved up which has about a 15 sec cool down. So ya its nowhere near OP. It was just a gift from SSM to the Zeus players who were tired of getting **bleep**ed over. Lightning storm with my hammer of hephaestus and asclepius equals ownage....I will eventually catch a poseidon player with my charged hammer and i will end him and all his OP glory. **bleep** Poseidon....easy mode **bleep** bag Smiley Sad

Message 16 of 25 (325 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Jun 15, 2013
@Raast im typing on a mobile so when i hit reply it gave you a kudos... For dissing my favorite god- poseidon- not everyone plays him b/c his defense and its not easy mode.. If it was my kd ratio with him wouldnt be .8.... i play the support and my k/d ratio would easily be positive if i used ares or hades
Message 17 of 25 (320 Views)
Last Guardian
11799 posts

Jun 15, 2013

this data is from exactly 1 month ago.

8737043284_c5d8855082_o.jpg

poseidon was by far the minority allegiance; and in fact he still is (based on my observations).

Message 18 of 25 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2802 posts

Jun 15, 2013

^ most played god in europe is poseidon everyone in our clan ascended poseidon except andy he went zeus people are starting to realize how op poseidon really is iv'e been saying this from start people laughed at me thinking hades is op lolzp

Message 19 of 25 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
785 posts

Jun 15, 2013
LOL I am using full godly battle armour with BoA and people cant kill me eventhough L2 is not working.What a shame..!
Message 20 of 25 (278 Views)
0 Likes