Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 08 2013
By: Lenown Wastelander 698 posts
Accepted Solution

Hammer of Helios

8 replies 214 views Edited Jun 8, 2013

Why is it when I get hit with the L1 triangle move my screen goes bright and no where I am on the map it knocks me off, Plus takes over half of my life away. But for some reason it don't do it to people when I use it?

My youtube channel ->

Now with Max Payne 3. Check it out.

Now on xbox live playing gears 3. GT Thumb Tac Zack. Hit me up.
Message 1 of 9 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1206 posts

Re: Hammer of Helios

[ Edited ]
Jun 8, 2013

Lenown wrote:

Why is it when I get hit with the L1 triangle move my screen goes bright and no where I am on the map it knocks me off, Plus takes over half of my life away. But for some reason it don't do it to people when I use it?

The power of the Helios Hammer is about marking your enemy. You can mark an enemy by : Hitting them with a Charge, L1+ S, or L1 + T. Marking them again after the first mark has been placed launches them far and wide, and deals considerable Elemental Damage, on top of temporarily blinding you. Note that the first mark CAN dissipate, but only after a few seconds of not being marked again.

Message 2 of 9 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Jun 8, 2013
Alright thanks. Was just curious but now I know and knowing is half the battle. GI JOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
My youtube channel ->

Now with Max Payne 3. Check it out.

Now on xbox live playing gears 3. GT Thumb Tac Zack. Hit me up.
Message 3 of 9 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Jun 8, 2013

i suck with that hammer...its specials take too long for me.

Poseidon's war hammer is probably my fave in the game.

Message 4 of 9 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

Jun 8, 2013

@NingaStyle_Tony So when your´re doing the  (specials) with the helios hammer it´s always blinding you?,or does it need to be on level 3 for doing it to your opponents?,and which God alliance is the best for using (wielding) that hammer?

Thanks.

Message 5 of 9 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Jun 8, 2013

try putting on full war armor of poseidon, poseidons crest, cloak of boreas, relic of resilience, and the hammer of helios. when you spawn charge your hammer, wait till someone is running at you(EX. match of champions) and [],[](delayed),[] and that will mark and detonate them instantly. ive killed many people with just []. Also after you mark and detonate IMMEDIATLY after detonation sprint at them jump while they are in the air and [],[],r1 for extra damage but by this time they are ususually in brutal state

Message 6 of 9 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Jun 8, 2013

the blinding happens whenever you "detonate" the mark.

Message 7 of 9 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 8, 2013

Ok but sometimes you can´t charge your hammer,esp. if many opponents are attacking you but how about now the level?,has this to do with the blinding?

Message 8 of 9 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Jun 8, 2013

no the level just increases stats. range of L1[] and the radius of l1 triangle. whenever you first spawn in game charge your hammer. before you jump into a fight charge your hammer. if your hammer isnt charged and someone jumps you evade away while holding [], that speeds up the charge from the evade. if your helios hammer isnt charged your losing out on alot of potential. hit someone with the charged hammer hit them one more time with a normal quick attack then jump l1 triangle, another easy instant detonation if you can't get the delayed down. 

when using the l1[] you should lead people with it. use it when you are trying to make your enemy run straight at you. evade away a couple times and start charging it to lead ur oponent into it. or if you are using poseidon and your hammer is charged hit someone with your crest, then charged hammer ONCE then l1[] that should be a kill or close to it.

Message 9 of 9 (151 Views)
0 Likes